+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Well ladies I'm 10dpo which tomorrow which has gone fast funny enough but not fast enough. Is anyone tracking their cervix position? I've been so tired that I had two naps today and having cramps on and off and my cervix feels a bit tender.

My cramps feel like burning cramps though which is weird.... I don't know if I'm out or not this cycle because I also felt out last cycle and ended up pregnant but my boobs were much sorer but they are slowly getting there. I hope I can have my sugary before thus so I can get my BFP on thurs or Friday. Last time I got a BFP at 11dpo so I'm hoping I get ones a bit later this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying not too get too excited, just went to the loo and had some light bleeding I'm around 8dpo. it's implantation and not an early AF. Not sure what to think. Don't want to get excited and let down. Mixed emotions atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Well ladies I'm 10dpo which tomorrow which has gone fast funny enough but not fast enough. Is anyone tracking their cervix position? I've been so tired that I had two naps today and having cramps on and off and my cervix feels a bit tender.

My cramps feel like burning cramps though which is weird.... I don't know if I'm out or not this cycle because I also felt out last cycle and ended up pregnant but my boobs were much sorer but they are slowly getting there. I hope I can have my sugary before thus so I can get my BFP on thurs or Friday. Last time I got a BFP at 11dpo so I'm hoping I get ones a bit later this time.
    I have been tracking my cervix position but I have found depending on what time of day I check it that it can change. In the morning it always feels high and soft, at night a bit firmer...When I looked up cervix position in pg it was meant to be low hard and closed before af and high soft again at pg. But when I look at my chart from when I was pg with ds I took it has low firm and closed. So don't think I know what I am doing there! Won't stop me checking though.

I am cramping (which is unusual for me before af, she normally just sneaks up) but they are definitely period like cramps. Boobs are stinging too which never have in af but there is always a first time.

good luck with surgery and getting the bfp result you want!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all.

Well today is CD14. Got bloods and ultrasound again. Hopefully my lil follies are getting ready and I have the insemination mid week like they suggested at my last appointment!

Nervous but excited! DP has to start a course tomorrow for the week so ill be going alone - boo! So hope all goes well!

Good luck for the week ladies and hope those that are testing get BFP!!!

:-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    I have been tracking my cervix position but I have found depending on what time of day I check it that it can change. In the morning it always feels high and soft, at night a bit firmer...When I looked up cervix position in pg it was meant to be low hard and closed before af and high soft again at pg. But when I look at my chart from when I was pg with ds I took it has low firm and closed. So don't think I know what I am doing there! Won't stop me checking though.

I am cramping (which is unusual for me before af, she normally just sneaks up) but they are definitely period like cramps. Boobs are stinging too which never have in af but there is always a first time.

good luck with surgery and getting the bfp result you want!
    Yeah mine was very high and soft when pregnant and mines the same since two days ago high and soft in the morning then early evening it's high and hard and closed Then before bed it went back soft...hmm strange cervix lol I have two so I have double the checking lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Yeah mine was very high and soft when pregnant and mines the same since two days ago high and soft in the morning then early evening it's high and hard and closed Then before bed it went back soft...hmm strange cervix lol I have two so I have double the checking lol

oh that SO doesn't help does it!?! I did read an article that said that cervix position isn't a good measure (early anyway) of pg as some women don't have cervix change until well into pregnancy.

FX for you glitter!

Goodluck to you also GDYB03

7. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (10-12-2012)

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi girls! cd14 for me today, got a pos opk on saturday and pretty sure i O'd yesterday. off today to get first lot of blood tests done, then every 2 days for the rest of my tww YAY lol. Least this way we can monitor my progesterone levels and see whats going on..

good luck for those testing today, cant wait to see some more bfps!

my sil is probably having her waters broken this morning. she was admitted to hospy with PE, so they gave her gels last night. so exciting!! gonna have a brand new nephew soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Just a quick question do you have to get blood tests and doctors appt if you get a bfp, just wishful thinking as what if it's close to Christmas when I test and can't get in straight away, does it matter like what do they do in that appt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Princess, to you, you really are going through a tough time.

AFM, it looks like i'm out ladies, had a massive temp drop this morning and a BFN. Oh well onwards and upwards, I'll still hang around and see how the rest of you get on.

to all of you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    oh that SO doesn't help does it!?! I did read an article that said that cervix position isn't a good measure (early anyway) of pg as some women don't have cervix change until well into pregnancy.

FX for you glitter!

Goodluck to you also GDYB03
    Yeah I think you are right it's not a good indicator because it changes way to much and to be honest it's much more effort that it's work. Hope you are well x