+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Hey ladies I would like your Opinion on my chart dec 4th I had a huge huge temp spike it was like a fever reading so I'm not sure if I should leave it like this or tick fever and let ff change my chart... I just had a massive crying break down over nothing really second time in the last two days lol..now I just have a big headache...silly me
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

This is what my chart look likes when I tick fever on that day..
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Surprised, sorry to hear AF arrived. I had D&C in April and I got AF right on time 27 days later, I then found out it was a molar pregnancy so had to use the (mini)pill for 6 months but my cycles were pretty consistant. First month of TTC again in August I had a chem pregnancy so then I started worrying that maybe there was damage to my uterus and that I'd now have implantation problems! I did a bit of bubhub research and there are women who have major issues after D&C but I think it's pretty rare.

Our due date would've been 24 Oct so that's passed for us and I thought I'd be really upset if I wasn't UTD by then but I think for me having had a chem pregnancy was actually a good thing as I know I can get pregnant again. It's now just the waiting that gets to me! DH did just say the other day how unfair it was and that we should have a 1 month old by now. It sucks! I'm trying to just enjoy my DS at the moment and trying to look on the brightside of having a larger age gap.

If I don't get pregnant this month it'll be 12 months of TTC (well sort of since 2 pregnancies and a few month of taking the pill in there). I'm hoping for a Xmas day BFP but if not I'll go to my GP in the new year. Not sure what she can do as I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating (OPK and BBT and 2 pregnancies!) and my luteal phase seems to be about 13 days which shouldn't be a problem and DH's swimmers are obviously OK hence the 2 pregnancies. I guess we've got to just wait for the right swimmer and egg combo! Hopefully this month's waiting will go super quick for everyone with Christmas to keep us occupied. I'll be ovulating sometime between Thursday and Saturday next week so should be in the TTW already by this time next week! For once I'm really happy about short cycles

Thanks
    Reviews
    That massive temp spike doesn't look normal, I'd probably leave fever ticked, they say on ff to not look at the one temperature but to more read the pattern?! Hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews

8 dpo today a d only symptoms I have is tiredness and being emotional and my boobs are sore during the night. I wonder if I'm out or not but only time will tell I guess...

I've had slight cramping since 5dpo I think but they come and go. I hope I get a BFP at the end of the week because I need surgery and that will work out well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Holiday is going great except my poor little girl woke crying the threw up all over me & her so we ended up having an unexpected shower together. DH got her redressed then she sat up for half hour & she has been in bed for couple hours now & havent heard anything out of her so im hoping she just had a little upset tummy (She also woke with a cold yesterday morning).
    I forgot to pack my clearblue OPKs so it will be a bit of guess work this cycle but normally i O around CD16/17 so i will be DTD every 2nd day or so ...might be just what we need

Thanks
    Reviews

hoping to join this friendly thread testing 24th if AF doesn't show her ugly face on the 23rd.
    good luck to girls still to test, and congrats to all the BFP's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Last edited by MadeWithLove; 08-12-2012 at 22:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    you okay?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee2012 View Post
    Good morning ladies! Just hopped back into bed after doing a morning wee and I got a BFP!

Thank you for all your kind words and colour me purple please..
    congrats again!!

Quote Originally Posted by surprisedmum2be View Post
    To say I am over the disappointment is an understatement!!! AF just arrived for me, 5 days early! Wtf
    My cycles are all over the place after this D&C.... Anyone else the same?
    As if it's not heartbreaking enough having lost my twins at 12w now my body won't go back to normal for me to move on. Their due date is so fast approaching and all I wanted was to b UTD then so it didn't hurt as bad!
    Ahhh
    Anyway, on to January
    I wanted to say something uplifting but found myself falling short. I doon't know what it is like so don't know what to say. Thoughts are with you and I am sure if will happen soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Thanks Arlais, implantation had not even entered my mind until another hubber mentioned it in another thread then it got me thinking.
    I think my body is just readjusting. I just wish it would hurry up and sort itself out!
    ooh MrsLA ... fx
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    This is what my chart look likes when I tick fever on that day..
    I don't really understand anyones chart even my own. But hopefully it is something positive glitter! everything you have been saying definitely points to it
    Quote Originally Posted by Noty View Post

If I don't get pregnant this month it'll be 12 months of TTC (well sort of since 2 pregnancies and a few month of taking the pill in there). I'm hoping for a Xmas day BFP but if not I'll go to my GP in the new year.
    it took me pretty much on a year to fall with my ds, was so worth the wait, he is perfect, I am sure you will have the same

Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    Well Holiday is going great except my poor little girl woke crying the threw up all over me & her so we ended up having an unexpected shower together. DH got her redressed then she sat up for half hour & she has been in bed for couple hours now & havent heard anything out of her so im hoping she just had a little upset tummy (She also woke with a cold yesterday morning).
    I forgot to pack my clearblue OPKs so it will be a bit of guess work this cycle but normally i O around CD16/17 so i will be DTD every 2nd day or so ...might be just what we need
    oh no! hopefully holiday gets better! maybe good the opks weren't packed, make the holiday and bd a bit more spontaneous
    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    hoping to join this friendly thread testing 24th if AF doesn't show her ugly face on the 23rd.
    good luck to girls still to test, and congrats to all the BFP's
    welcome!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

larazie  (10-12-2012)