+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Colour me orange! BT came back negative. I don't have my period but can't fight the BT.

Am ambivalent about the result, a bit disappointed, a bit relieved. STill don't know why I have acid in my throat, high BBT of 37.1, could all be down to a tummy bug

2. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

7Dpo today yay. Having weird twinging pains and I went to bed at 8:30pm last night. I will hopefully have my shoulder surgery on Monday or Tuesday if I'm pregnant I hope the one implants a few days after surgery

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    Colour me orange! BT came back negative. I don't have my period but can't fight the BT.

Am ambivalent about the result, a bit disappointed, a bit relieved. STill don't know why I have acid in my throat, high BBT of 37.1, could all be down to a tummy bug
    So sorry to hear upforroundtwo baby dust for January x

Afm-feeling very emotional yesterday and today hoping it was early signs but not convinced DH has been away for week and a half so my last possible for this month would be the 12th I have been using opk s as I still have not have AF return since stopping breast feeding early Nov. And looking back at my opk s I feel I may not be ovulating yet is there anything a doc can do to kick start it at all?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear upforround x

Good luck in your surgery Glitter!

Elle, I wouldn't have a clue sorry I can't be more helpful!

AFM, I have my work Christmas party tonight, the theme is Great Gatsby!! Yeee haa, I love a good excuse to dress up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    7Dpo today yay. Having weird twinging pains and I went to bed at 8:30pm last night. I will hopefully have my shoulder surgery on Monday or Tuesday if I'm pregnant I hope the one implants a few days after surgery

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    best of luck for implantation AND surgery glitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle12 View Post
    So sorry to hear upforroundtwo baby dust for January x

Afm-feeling very emotional yesterday and today hoping it was early signs but not convinced DH has been away for week and a half so my last possible for this month would be the 12th I have been using opk s as I still have not have AF return since stopping breast feeding early Nov. And looking back at my opk s I feel I may not be ovulating yet is there anything a doc can do to kick start it at all?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    could still be early signs, you never know... Dr's can help you with ovulation as far as I know. THey can send you for tests as well to track when/if you do

Quote Originally Posted by Just One Wish View Post
    Sorry to hear upforround x

AFM, I have my work Christmas party tonight, the theme is Great Gatsby!! Yeee haa, I love a good excuse to dress up!!
    Am ok, would have been lovely but it will be good to have a nice xmas and have a few drinks then get into the new year and be all healthy!
    Have fun at your party! We have ours tomorrow, no dress up. In fact the dress code is tidy casual which is weird for me, I do dressed up or casual at parties....

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

Elle12  (07-12-2012),Just One Wish  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear upforroundtwo..

9DPO today and this morning, I decided to do a dodgy ebay poas and there was a very faint line! I'm not getting my hopes up yet but even hubs could see the faint line. I will test again tomorrow morning with first response and will keep you guys updated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee2012 View Post
    sorry to hear upforroundtwo..

9DPO today and this morning, I decided to do a dodgy ebay poas and there was a very faint line! I'm not getting my hopes up yet but even hubs could see the faint line. I will test again tomorrow morning with first response and will keep you guys updated!
    ooh exciting!!! Which ebay ones did you get? I ordered Oracle fertility ones, was hoping to have them soon as I ordered OPKs as well. Best of luck for tomorrow morning!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

Gee2012  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Fingers crossed your lines get darker Gee Got my Dr appointment today, finally!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wantsabubba For This Useful Post:

Gee2012  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks upforroundtwo and wantsabubba

I'm not sure what ones I have but they aren't the oracle ones.. thats why I don't want to get too excited. Although, I might duck down to the chemist at lunch and by some first response ones...

Good luck at the Drs wantsabubba

I just texted my bestfriend who has a 1 month old and she said her lines were really faint too!

Thanks
    Reviews

Don't forget you are only 9dpo so faint lines would be very normal. HCG levels take a little bit to rise

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wantsabubba For This Useful Post:

Gee2012  (07-12-2012)