+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    BoyCrazy - have fun with the shagfest!!!!

Mrs NV - I never did have much luck with those bleedin opks

No idea about your symptoms Aphrodite but I would DTD anyway!!

Madewithlove - pelvic ultrasounds are the worst, especially after a tender full bladder

glitter girl I have been having that all week, the cramping has eased off and the sharp shock has now numbed to dull ache... I have had acidy type feelings in the back of my throat and a mild headache a bit like a mild hangover except without the alcohol!

All symptoms of which could be explained by AF or a tummy bug but it keeps me hoping..... I managed to go to the work doctor today and got a BT out of her will see tomorrow or sat I guess. Am thinking it is all in my head but I will see

I'm quite similar upforround, although the only main 'symptom' I have is crazy gas/wind and what feels like very minor heart burn!? Let us know how u get on with your dr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Room41more View Post
    Yesterday i got a faint line at 7dpo and tonite i didnt even have to look for the line its def there.
    Woohoooo. Awesome news. Lots of babydust for darker lines and a sticky bub in the next few weeks!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

BoyCrazy - looks like we are same cycles lol I'm CD10 today as well lol

Good luck

x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Stupid bissh af arrived today I thought she would be here Sunday but my LP is getting shorter and shorter (11 days this month).
    Next af is due 2nd January, but we all know I won't wait till then to test so can you pls put me down for the 31st. Fx for a lovely bfp to end the year on a high

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Ohhhhh that mole AF! Bugger to those that have got her and wonderful news to the BFP's.

AFM who knows what the hell my body is doing. I am just harassing the hubby every second day and hoping that Father Christmas thinks I have been good enough this year to give me a BFP because FFSake everyone else I know is UTDuff so why not me??!!
    I am going beyond sending you all baby dust I am sending you all 'eggs and sperm dust'
    Xx
    Ps. Great Xmas party tonight!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Axellerosie For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (10-12-2012),Chillies  (06-12-2012),Funchu  (07-12-2012),Just One Wish  (06-12-2012),MrsLA  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Stupid bissh af arrived today I thought she would be here Sunday but my LP is getting shorter and shorter (11 days this month).
    Next af is due 2nd January, but we all know I won't wait till then to test so can you pls put me down for the 31st. Fx for a lovely bfp to end the year on a high

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    Sorry to hear MrsLA, I'm keeping everything crossed!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Just One Wish For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Can I jump in please? I will be testing on 21st Dec (or earlier if I can't wait!)
    I have just started my tww...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Just One Wish View Post
    I'm quite similar upforround, although the only main 'symptom' I have is crazy gas/wind and what feels like very minor heart burn!? Let us know how u get on with your dr
    I did another FRER this morning, there is a line but I would say it is fainter than the one on tues. So maybe its a chem if it is anything. Hopefully Dr's results come back today.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Stupid bissh af arrived today
    Oh stink! cross fingers for your second Dec testing, hopeful double the chances means double the luck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Axellerosie View Post
    give me a BFP because FFSake everyone else I know is UTDuff so why not me??!!
    It feels like that sometimes doesn't it? Especially if you have been trying for a while!
    Quote Originally Posted by misscheviuz View Post
    Can I jump in please? I will be testing on 21st Dec (or earlier if I can't wait!)
    I have just started my tww...
    good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by tap View Post
    Haven't posted in Dec yet, but I got the faintest pos line this morning (day after period due, had a neg a few days ago).

In fact, after waiting for 5 mins or so and seeing nothing, I decided it must be neg. When I went and looked again 10 mins later I thought I could see the faintest of lines and thought it so faint it might be an evaporation line.

Got ready for work and did another test with a different brand that I remembered was in the cupboard which also took 10 mins to show any line, but the faintest of lines is on it, that was clearer than the first brand when the stick dried out. Fingers crossed this one sticks.
    wooo exciting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Room41more View Post
    Yesterday i got a faint line at 7dpo and tonite i didnt even have to look for the line its def there.
    wow excitement another one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Just wondering if any of you temp plus use OPKs? Do you find OPKs generally match your temp O date?

I haven't measured temp but did use OPK's and they showed I O'd on cd 19, dtd several times now just waiting, at 11 dpo I was so hoping I would see something...I thought I had some symptoms of pg, headaches, backache, slight nausea for a few days, and recurring little stab pains on my right side, then yesterday had lots of watery cm (sorry tmi), thought all this might mean something but... got Bfn with FRER test this morning - now I'm thinking stabby pains on my right side could have actually have been my ovary letting go of an egg and I O'd late? But that would also mean the OPK was wrong?

Ahhh guess I'll have to wait till 13 Dec when af is really due and test again - so frustrating!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

It is possible for your body to gear up to O, and then for whatever reason, it doesn't, so then it tries again later.

Did you have any symptoms of O?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Hopetown  (07-12-2012)