+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

I finally got my 'taking charge of your fertility' yesterday. Now I'm so confused my temps rose on the 30th and now fallen below the cover line. Sorry if tmi, But I have EWCM all day today and my cervix is 'show' maybe I haven't O'd yet? We dtd last night but I'm thinking we should dtd again tonight? Can anyone shed some light?

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Is it just me or is it some sort of torture method to make you drink a litre of water then hold it all in AND be late for your appointment.
    Aargh. My pelvic floor is not that strong and I was busting 7min. Ago. Now it's just plain mean!

Curse u pelvic scans and ur water drinking tortures!!
    Pelvic ultrasounds are the worst because of that!

Thanks
    Reviews

Well today I'm having a bit of cramping and this afternoon I was having sharp shock type of pains in my right side...god knows why and a big of leg aching which is weird. Anyone else have weird pains

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    BoyCrazy - have fun with the shagfest!!!!

Mrs NV - I never did have much luck with those bleedin opks

No idea about your symptoms Aphrodite but I would DTD anyway!!

Madewithlove - pelvic ultrasounds are the worst, especially after a tender full bladder

glitter girl I have been having that all week, the cramping has eased off and the sharp shock has now numbed to dull ache... I have had acidy type feelings in the back of my throat and a mild headache a bit like a mild hangover except without the alcohol!

All symptoms of which could be explained by AF or a tummy bug but it keeps me hoping..... I managed to go to the work doctor today and got a BT out of her will see tomorrow or sat I guess. Am thinking it is all in my head but I will see

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't posted in Dec yet, but I got the faintest pos line this morning (day after period due, had a neg a few days ago).

In fact, after waiting for 5 mins or so and seeing nothing, I decided it must be neg. When I went and looked again 10 mins later I thought I could see the faintest of lines and thought it so faint it might be an evaporation line.

Got ready for work and did another test with a different brand that I remembered was in the cupboard which also took 10 mins to show any line, but the faintest of lines is on it, that was clearer than the first brand when the stick dried out. Fingers crossed this one sticks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tap View Post
    Haven't posted in Dec yet, but I got the faintest pos line this morning (day after period due, had a neg a few days ago).

In fact, after waiting for 5 mins or so and seeing nothing, I decided it must be neg. When I went and looked again 10 mins later I thought I could see the faintest of lines and thought it so faint it might be an evaporation line.

Got ready for work and did another test with a different brand that I remembered was in the cupboard which also took 10 mins to show any line, but the faintest of lines is on it, that was clearer than the first brand when the stick dried out. Fingers crossed this one sticks.
    Ooooh, good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Yesterday i got a faint line at 7dpo and tonite i didnt even have to look for the line its def there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Room41more View Post
    Yesterday i got a faint line at 7dpo and tonite i didnt even have to look for the line its def there.
    That's an awesome BFP Room!! Yay another one for the list

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphroditie View Post
    I finally got my 'taking charge of your fertility' yesterday. Now I'm so confused my temps rose on the 30th and now fallen below the cover line. Sorry if tmi, But I have EWCM all day today and my cervix is 'show' maybe I haven't O'd yet? We dtd last night but I'm thinking we should dtd again tonight? Can anyone shed some light?

Sent from my X10i using BubHub
    My general rule is if there is ewcm, then you are still fertile, I would say u haven't o'd but obviously am nit a doctor, good luck