+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glitter, Gee & CHillies, Crossing fingers for you ladies, would be great to have BFP triplets!

Yes Glitter think if I am not UTD I will buy some from Australia or get a friend to send me some.

Has anyone used or bought non IC's off a country other than Aussie? I ordered some IC's from Oracle Fertility on Ebay, mainly to get the OPKs as I really thought this month and the next few would be more about establishing my patterns.

The British digitals etc appear very cheap, I always worry if cheap are they good?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (06-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PrincessLeah, my thoughts are with you. I am amazed at your positive and lovely attitude with everything you are going through. Stay strong and I KNOW you'll get rewarded with you BFP in Jan

MrsLA and Poppie, how are you two doing? I believe we are all expecting dreaded AF on Sunday so here is the witch stays away.

Upforroundtwo, I've only bought the oracle ones, so am not much help I'm afraid. I hang around for the deals at Chemist Warehouse where you can get a pack of 3 FRER for $10! I'm taking it you are based in NZ?

AFM, i'm sitting at 10DPO, have still managed to hold off from testing, i'm trying to wait til Monday if I don't crack under the pressure over the weekend!

Good luck Glitter, Gee and Chillies too

In fact, good luck to everyone still to test

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Just One Wish For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (06-12-2012),Gee2012  (06-12-2012),Poppiecon  (06-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    I o'd on Wed too!! And have tested unofficially of course since 6dpo lol coz I'm bad like that My official testing day is Tuesday! We DTD for the 4 days leading up to it then I was away til the Saturday after which we DTD again. FX n baby dust x
    Yay! I tested yesterday morning..just in case! Hahaha.. got a BFN of course!

This is also our first cycle using preseed, hubs didn't mind it, I used less than the rec amount.. hope it works!

to all you ladies testing soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Waiting. Waiting.
    Trying to squeeze in a BT before work.. Prob not going to happen as there is three ppl ahead of me and no one has moved for 10min. : (

Went to docs yesterday and he was excited for us TTC. He was the same doc I used with DS and we did shared care apps with him so I didn't have to go the hospital every time. Yay for lovely doctors.!

So hoping to get bloods and an US today to confirm if I do indeed have PCOS or PCO. Considering my symptoms or lack of I am hoping it's PCO only and won't affect my fertility. Fx I was mis diagnosed all those yrs ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Just One Wish View Post
    Upforroundtwo, I've only bought the oracle ones, so am not much help I'm afraid. I hang around for the deals at Chemist Warehouse where you can get a pack of 3 FRER for $10! I'm taking it you are based in NZ?

AFM, i'm sitting at 10DPO, have still managed to hold off from testing, i'm trying to wait til Monday if I don't crack under the pressure over the weekend!
    Yes in NZ, I miss the Aussie pharmacy stores! OMG FRER 3 packs at their cheaps are about $14.95NZD

Wow you haven't tested yet FAR OUT legend

8. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PrincessLeah, sending you heaps of and and best thoughts. I hope Christmas and the New Year brings you everything you want and more.

And congrats to all the new BFPs, very exciting news for you ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Just One Wish View Post
    PrincessLeah, my thoughts are with you. I am amazed at your positive and lovely attitude with everything you are going through. Stay strong and I KNOW you'll get rewarded with you BFP in Jan

MrsLA and Poppie, how are you two doing? I believe we are all expecting dreaded AF on Sunday so here is the witch stays away.

Good luck Glitter, Gee and Chillies too

In fact, good luck to everyone still to test
    JustOneWish, I'm doing okay thanks to the support on this thread! I said to DH, at least I know that I REALLY want a bub. And he does to. My nipples aren't as sore as before, but still oversensitive (sorry, TMI) and I still have the heavy feeling in my pelvis. Plus my stomach is being very odd, and the gas is still there in force! (which could be the anxiousness from waiting) I'm that I tested too early and that AF won't be visiting any of us for the next 9 months!

Well done on not testing yet, I wish I had your restraint! I'll test again on Tuesday morning if AF doesn't arrive beforehand...

Upforroundtwo, can you get any from eBay?

Gee, I thought I may have missed the eggie this month too. The CM was obvious, but I didn't get a temp rise until a few days after.

Good luck for everyone still to test!
    And enjoy bring UTD for those with BFNs!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poppiecon For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (06-12-2012),Just One Wish  (06-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Poppiecon!

I'm not temping or OPK-ing.. just going with my vibes. Hopefully that will be good enough, otherwise next cycle I will be doing it ALL! Haha!

I have a really heavy feeling too, I'm sure it's AF! I've been really irritated with hubs and traffic but that could be normal.

How do you differentiate AF and "possible" symptoms! Driving me mad!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gee2012 For This Useful Post:

Poppiecon  (06-12-2012)

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    congrats to the bfps!!! such a great start to december already!!

heaps of hugs to those who had AF show up, i hope January brings your 2 lines!

mumsical, im really sorry for your loss,..so many hugs babe.

am cd10 today..woop, getting closer to O day (3-4 days away) have already started getting watery CM so been shagging my little heart out lol. Off to a new doctor this morning, considering my last one told me there was no such thing as a chemical pregnancy (??!?!?!) this one is meant to be good for all things TTC lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Is it just me or is it some sort of torture method to make you drink a litre of water then hold it all in AND be late for your appointment.
    Aargh. My pelvic floor is not that strong and I was busting 7min. Ago. Now it's just plain mean!

Curse u pelvic scans and ur water drinking tortures!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Got a nice strong second line on my opk this morning for the first time. Had been a bit worried as I should be ovulating by the end of this week but had had nothing but barely visible lines on the opks all week.
    I guess I'm one who's lines don't slowly increase in darkness.
    So at least I know we're in with a shot this month! fx