+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Princess, I am so sorry to hear about your Mum, I can not imagine how hard that must be. thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs and strength to get through this

upforroundtwo, that is really sucky about getting bt's! I love my doc, she totally understands my anxiety when I am unsure of something and will always send me for tests if there is any shadow of a doubt! (and often makes sure the results are back the same day ) keep poas and fx your lines keep getting darker.

Stephlouise, Hope you have a wonderful trip, and have a lovely bfp to match

poppiecon, as you said to me, its not over until af arrives! (haha, I can totally give that advice and believe it, but definitely do not believe it for myself lol)

Brodiesmum, sorry af decided to visit. for next month

smash, I very rarely get sore bbs but when I ovulate i get really really ultra sensitive, to the point where it hurts (nothing like chest pain though, so probably no help) if you are having chest pain and unsure why probably best to get it checked out ASAP

Neo, hopefully they are not af signs, and are all indicating that you are pregnant!

bubforbob, thats really great news, for a happy and healthy 9 months.

Good luck to MRsLA and Kelsie who are due to test now or in the coming days xx
    I was due to test today, but I tested on Tue and BFN (naturally at 9dpo) I also o'd 2 days later than expected so af not due till Sat or Sun, Ill test tomorrow or Friday
    (Who am I kidding, I will test in the morning there is no way Ill be able to wait till Friday )

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (05-12-2012),Poppiecon  (06-12-2012),Stephlouise  (07-12-2012),upforroundtwo  (06-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Hi ladies

Well I'm at CD22 on a 29 day cycle. I don't even know when I ovulated or if we got it but anyway I'm taking an extremely laid back approach this month. After a chem last month, I just want to wait until AF is due next Wednesday to test. Although I might do a couple of days early

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    I'm so sorry Will see you in the January thread, unfortunately for both of us Best of luck for a new year BFP!

Enjoy the holidays!! Relax LOTS!

Remember lots of woman say they had AF symptoms before BFP, I hope that's what you are experiencing x

Congrats again, best wishes for a smooth sailing 9 months!

AFM - Such a s*** day. Saw Mum last night and she seemed quite bright and full of colour, got a text from my oldest sis this afternoon saying she's so bad today that she can't get out of bed and Dad had to rush home from work because she's so unwell. Not sure if it's the chemo she's having or something else is up. Dad said he was going to see if it got any better tonight otherwise he was taking her to the hospital. I've been so angry all day, not at anyone, just at the situation. It breaks my heart my Mum is going through this, and my Dad too. I think it's finally hit home with me that Mum is not going to 'get better', this is terminal and there is no cure I'm trying to be positive for my Mum and the rest of the family and I have been so far but I think today I've just lost a bit of my strength.
    AF hasn't shown up yet (Due today) and I've lost all AF symptoms altogether. I wouldn't be surprised if it's late or doesn't show because of what's been going on. I took a test of course and it was BFN.
    Sorry for the downer to my post everyone, just needed to vent a bit.
    Good luck to MRsLA and Kelsie who are due to test now or in the coming days xx
    Oh hunni I'm so sorry you have to go through that I had tears in my eyes reading it and I can't imagine how hard it would be! We are here to vent to!
    Fx for you for your BFP this month & some positive vibes. Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to surprisedmum2be For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (05-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi beautiful girls...
    Is it too late to be added to this thread? I've been a bit quiet on BH for many a month now after getting disheartened with no BFP's coming my way.
    Was diagnosed in August with PCOS and it's clear now that I wasn't ovulating so FS started me on Clomid this cycle. So I'm thinking of this as my first real cycle!! and I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for ovulation in the next couple of days.

All going according to plan I will test on 19 December.

Thanks lovelies and to all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Princessleah so sorry to hear about your mum. My thoughts are with you and your family. Kinda puts all my negative POAS's and stuff into perspective.

On that note I am not overly convinced on my FRER pos yesterday. Whilst it came up within timeframe this mornign it had faded to almost nothing. Could barely see it. Pretty sure there is colour in there but could be made just grey with me projecting pink into it With my DS I don't thinK I ever had a POAS fade once positive. Has anyone else had that before?

I had a crystal clear and a first response (not the early one just the stick one that isn't early result) and did them this morning. Waited 8 mins. Nothing so binned them. this is the annoying part. I just want to know before xmas party season kicks off Saturday if yes or no. Because I am so early on (maybe 8 dpo or 9dpo today) and after yesterdays possible BFP I am now faced with ambiguity! 10dpo tomorrow should be stronger for dr wee test? I might buy one more FRER today to do in the morning and if bfn then thats what it is. The other one could have just been a freak

8. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (06-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    just found a chart on another forum (so can't post here) from a diagnostic medlab handbook which has HCG between 17-110 at 14dpo. In NZ they aren't allowed to sell tests that test for under 25hcg so I have no chance of POAS + really at this early stage with the tests they sell. No wonder I can't find clearblue digital or any of the good tests I used to be able to get in aus

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    just found a chart on another forum (so can't post here) from a diagnostic medlab handbook which has HCG between 17-110 at 14dpo. In NZ they aren't allowed to sell tests that test for under 25hcg so I have no chance of POAS + really at this early stage with the tests they sell. No wonder I can't find clearblue digital or any of the good tests I used to be able to get in aus
    Guess you will just have to buy some online. It sucks because different could countries sell different tests, America has so many like the digital first response and ept digital. The only digital in Australia is clear blue.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

6Dpo and feeling tired and just blah... I must say these 6 days have gone pretty fast considering lol only because I've been busy dealing with work cover and trying to get my surgery before implantation and raising the kittens I would post a pic but it wont let me. Hope everyone else is well. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    8PO today, I've also been feeling tired and had a 2 hour nanna nap yesterday on my day off. No reason, I had 10 hours sleep the night before?!

I'm really not sure if we caught the eggy this month, I think I O'd on the Wed the 28th and we only dtd on the Sunday before and the thursday after as hubs was away for work.

I want to test on monday at 12DPO... too early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gee2012 View Post
    8PO today, I've also been feeling tired and had a 2 hour nanna nap yesterday on my day off. No reason, I had 10 hours sleep the night before?!

I'm really not sure if we caught the eggy this month, I think I O'd on the Wed the 28th and we only dtd on the Sunday before and the thursday after as hubs was away for work.

I want to test on monday at 12DPO... too early?
    I o'd on Wed too!! And have tested unofficially of course since 6dpo lol coz I'm bad like that My official testing day is Tuesday! We DTD for the 4 days leading up to it then I was away til the Saturday after which we DTD again. FX n baby dust x
    Last edited by Chillies; 06-12-2012 at 07:20.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

Gee2012  (06-12-2012)