+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am so sorry to hear Mumsical - hugs and to you!!!!!

Woo Hoo upforroundtwo - hope the line gets darker for you!!!!

I am currently CD27 - I have no idea wen I ovulated - My AF can either come from CD29 - CD36 - I am going to try and wait until Saturday 15th December to test or AF might have shown up - great thing is I am so busy at work and outside of work that this has been the easiest TWW - next week probs won't be as good! Hard thing when the boss comes up and says thought you would be pregnant by now, what's happening? And all I could say was "guess it's not working" Great boss so he understands sort of what I mean!!!! He told me not to be worried about having a baby and going on maternity leave because my position will be safe so that is another relief. So now I just need this BABY already :-) :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Noticed some ladies had asked what symptoms ppl had before they got their BFP - & thought id share mine, because they werent what MOST people had posted

I was absolutely certain AF was coming, i had even prepared DH - nothing about me felt pregnant or out of the norm! After trying for 9 months, i thought i knew my body SO well - turns out... i was wrong!

My symptoms were just like AF was coming, i had light cramping from the day before AF was due to show up, my face had broken out & my hair was oily... all VERY normal pre AF symptoms for me. My MIL had also pointed out my skin.. so we were all certain it wasnt our month.

But next morning - when i didnt wake up with AF, but still had slight cramps - i took a test (like every month before!) and was very surprised to get a different result!

Its really not over until AF arrives - im 12 weeks now & still dont have sore boobs...

Goodluck everyone, keep trying - my tip would be to keep tracking your ovulation! My periods ended up coming acouple of days late toward the end of our TTC journey because i was stressing myself out, if i hadnt kept testing my ovulation, i wouldnt have known i was ovulating a couple of days later then normal aswell - so keep testing! Hopefully you all get your BFP's really soon!!

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClaudiaW For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (05-12-2012),Gee2012  (05-12-2012),Just One Wish  (05-12-2012),MrsLA  (05-12-2012),smash023  (05-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by GDYB03 View Post
    I will look over the thread tonight but thought I would chuck in a quick update.

CD09 today. Just had bloods n scans. I have a few bigger fighting follies on the right size which is good. :-) left side is progressing well too!

Going back on Monday (CD14) for more bloods/scans! Most liking insemination this time next week!

First round for us. Unfortunately my DP is on course next week so she won't be there for insemination which sucks but that's ok! :-)

Hope you all have a great day! :-)

x
    Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    ah annoyance! go to the dr and she makes me POAS again, which I knew wouldn't be positive even if I was preg as the first one was so faint with FMU. But then she says cause not pos (even when I showed her my morning one she said it could be evap line even when I said it came up straight away) I have to come back in two days to do another POAS and they won't test for HCG as expensive test! Arrrgggh I can't wait doesn't she understand you have no patience at times like this lol? I have a christmas party on saturday I must know!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 5 dpo and off on our honeymoon!

I am 5dpo today and dying to test! Trying to wait till the 15th (testing buddies glitter girl!). We are off on our belated honeymoon today! Been planning this trip for so long it's hard to believe its actually here! We are off to USA for 3 weeks... A BFP would be the perfect end to the trip...

hoping I manage to eat okay while I am away... Don't want to gain any more weight before I am actually UTD as I could already do with losing a few.

So happy for all of you with BFPs! So sorry to hear about your chem Mumsical. I feel like I have missed so much as I have been busy prepping for the trip.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    ah annoyance! go to the dr and she makes me POAS again, which I knew wouldn't be positive even if I was preg as the first one was so faint with FMU. But then she says cause not pos (even when I showed her my morning one she said it could be evap line even when I said it came up straight away) I have to come back in two days to do another POAS and they won't test for HCG as expensive test! Arrrgggh I can't wait doesn't she understand you have no patience at times like this lol? I have a christmas party on saturday I must know!
    Bumer!! Fingers crossed your lines keep getting darker before your Christmas party!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephlouise View Post
    Bumer!! Fingers crossed your lines keep getting darker before your Christmas party!
    thanks! its okay if I am not pregnant this cycle, but hope I just ahve a more clear answer by Saturday! A blood test would have done that

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg brain is not in the game, someone rang and asked me to check fax for them, I walked out, checked fax, don't know what i got distracted by but came back to my desk eating brownie to wonder why my phone is sitting off the hook lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah ladies, I couldn't wait until tomorrow! I tested this morning (11 DPO) and it was a very obvious BFN. I even turned our very bright lights on and stared to try and see a feint line, but there was nothing. (and pulled it out the bin to check again!) I'm hoping if implantation was late Monday that it wouldn't have shown up yet (I got a slight temp drop on Tuesday morning), but I suspect I might have to be coloured orange...

I don't think there are many things more disappointing than only one line!

AF is due on Sunday or Monday, so I've still got a little bit of hope. Could I please be put down for testing on Tuesday 11th?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

They say it takes 5-6 days after implantation for hcg to show on hpt. I read that on a site anyway.

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wantsabubba For This Useful Post:

Poppiecon  (05-12-2012)