+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 127 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsLA - I'm hoping it's implantation for you!!

Chocaholic2012 - Welcome, hopefully you get a lovely Christmas present!!

Lil Rue - When do you get your HCG BT results?

Noty - I agree, you and Mumsical definitely deserve a lovely xmas positive

AFM - I'm feeling absolutely rotten. AF due today or tomorrow and I've felt like vomiting all day. I've hardly been able to eat, had constant cramps for 3 days. I don't usually get cramps before AF, only the day it's at it's heaviest. Not sure what's going on but I'm hoping by getting AF it resolves itself. Starting to chart again this month, I gave up a while ago because my temps were so up and down but going to give it another shot. I really hope AF shows up tomorrow so I can get it over and done with!!

Updating the list now so let me know if I miss anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppiecon View Post
    Do you or any other ladies know if implantation pain is just once, or can it happen a few times over the day?
    It's different for everyone, some ladies feel an almighty stab and that's it, others feel crampy for a few days.

I've also heard a few people say that pregnosis can give false positives so if you do get a positive, just get another brand to confirm that it's a definite Just remember you are far more likely to get a false negative than positive though

3. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Poppiecon  (03-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

I'm on day 17 of my cycle and still no strong positive on opk got faint second line on 30th, 1st and morn of 2nd and now back to nothing again. So annoying and confusing.

Congrats to everyone that has bfps so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggle Bunny View Post
    I'm on day 17 of my cycle and still no strong positive on opk got faint second line on 30th, 1st and morn of 2nd and now back to nothing again. So annoying and confusing.

Congrats to everyone that has bfps so far.
    Maybe you missed your surge? Were you doing them with second morning urine or later and more than once a day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumsical, I am so sorry to hear that the evil af decided to visit big hugs for you, I hope you are doing ok and wishing you a bfp for Christmas

Chocaholic, welcomeand best of luck

Wantsabubba, thanks for your reply regarding when you can get a bfp after implantation, I just googled it and found out exactly the same thing that you told me! Boo, I don't want to wait.

poppiecon, Ill let you know if I test, I really want to hold out until at least Wednesday or Thursday if I can though.
    although according to countdown to pregnancy, If you test at 9dpo, then there is just over a 50% chance of getting a bfp!
    BUT if I wait until Wednesday, then there is a 65% chance!
    BUT if the stabbing I felt today was implantation, then I wont be likely to get a pos until Friday, at least
    (sorry, ramble over now)

Neo, af is due for me on Sunday too. how many dpo are you?

Princess, So sorry you are feeling like rubbish I really hope that you start feeling better soon.
    Good luck with charting. I have no idea about charting at all so its all very confusing to me.

Snuggle bunny, its so frustrating when you don't know whats happening with your body. I hope you work it out soon with a very pos opk! (or even better a a bfp from a hpt)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Poppiecon  (03-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone fairly new to the site! I am currently 5dpo and thinking about it every minute of the day!! This is first time ttc. Been getting cramps and pains today and all of a sudden got some dry skin (not sure if that counts!?) Af not due till 11th so need to wait abit longer till i test!!Good luck to everyone xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Carly11, I'm 5DPO too and will try to test on the 12th.. Maybe earlier! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Princessleah - just got bloods back and I'm up at 70 already and not even 4 weeks yet Woohoo! get more bloods taken wed and Fri to make sure they go up up up.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Rue For This Useful Post:

bub4bob  (03-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

MrsLA well if I o'd late possibly only 5-6 dpo so here's hoping AF doesn't show, I got this weird pain today in my pelvic area (low) it was quick only lasted about a min and my hair is so oily lately, which is not normal so fx these are signs if not I don't know!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Princess, So sorry you are feeling like rubbish I really hope that you start feeling better soon.
    Good luck with charting. I have no idea about charting at all so its all very confusing to me.
    Yeh I tried charting for a few cycles way back but never got fertility friend to pin point my O day so not sure what I did wrong. My temps were very up and down though. I'm hoping the lovely ladies in here who are really good with charting will be able to help me out *puppy dog eyes*

Thanks for your well wishes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Carly11 View Post
    Hey everyone fairly new to the site! I am currently 5dpo and thinking about it every minute of the day!! This is first time ttc. Been getting cramps and pains today and all of a sudden got some dry skin (not sure if that counts!?) Af not due till 11th so need to wait abit longer till i test!!Good luck to everyone xo
    Welcome and best of luck! Did you want me to put you down for testing on a certain date or are you happy to see how you go? x

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rue View Post
    Princessleah - just got bloods back and I'm up at 70 already and not even 4 weeks yet Woohoo! get more bloods taken wed and Fri to make sure they go up up up.
    That's awesome news!! I'm sure they will keep on rising just fine x