+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG wow girls, so many BFP's. they are all extra sticky for you all.

I think we have began the TWW. CM has become cloudy so for this month we DTD Thurs morn and Fri night so hopefully that will be enough, we were hoping for more but DP was sick. Not feeling too confident, but still in a good mind set. Time will tell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Um-WOW!!! This is a very krazy start to the month!!! Congrats to those with BFPs so far-cannot wait to join u

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey ladies. So exited to hear all ur BFP news!! Cross fingers for sticky bubs and lots of wonderful news to share with family over Xmas. : )

Just wondering.. Do u ladies know how common it is to get BFNs using FRERs before AF is due. Then get a BFP after AF dd? I think I'm cycle day 3.. AF came on time after some serious nausea and twinges in abdomen with sore boobs. But I have never felt like that before AF and also it really really light bleeding mostly darkish color. Also weird for day 3 of AF. No cramps or pains. Last cycle I took a day off work cause I felt so super crappy during AF. So this is super weird for me. Just wondering if it might be potential light bleeding due to being UTD? I last did a frer on wed 28th nov. it was bfn.

I know I'm grasping at straws.. But starting to wonder if I should test again.. Just in case.

Thanks
    Reviews

Duplicate.. Sorey

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow congrats to all the lovely ladies that got their BFPs. My temps have gone up so by looking at my chart I did o on cd 23 so that's puts me at 3dpo today. We rescued 5 abandoned kittens who are about 3 weeks old so I've had my hands full. They are so beautiful, I'm going to keep them till they are 8 weeks and find loving homes for them so that should keep me distracted throughout my ttw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Hey ladies. So exited to hear all ur BFP news!! Cross fingers for sticky bubs and lots of wonderful news to share with family over Xmas. : )

Just wondering.. Do u ladies know how common it is to get BFNs using FRERs before AF is due. Then get a BFP after AF dd? I think I'm cycle day 3.. AF came on time after some serious nausea and twinges in abdomen with sore boobs. But I have never felt like that before AF and also it really really light bleeding mostly darkish color. Also weird for day 3 of AF. No cramps or pains. Last cycle I took a day off work cause I felt so super crappy during AF. So this is super weird for me. Just wondering if it might be potential light bleeding due to being UTD? I last did a frer on wed 28th nov. it was bfn.

I know I'm grasping at straws.. But starting to wonder if I should test again.. Just in case.
    I've heard of women getting a light af and then ending up pg. If you think you can handle the possibility of a bfn then probably a good idea to test to ease your mind. Best of luck x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Wow congrats to all the lovely ladies that got their BFPs. My temps have gone up so by looking at my chart I did o on cd 23 so that's puts me at 3dpo today. We rescued 5 abandoned kittens who are about 3 weeks old so I've had my hands full. They are so beautiful, I'm going to keep them till they are 8 weeks and find loving homes for them so that should keep me distracted throughout my ttw.
    I love love love cats! DH jokes that if I hadn't of met him I'd be the crazy cat lady, hehe. Adorable. Good on you for rescuing them and taking them in until they are healthy enough for loving homes. You just made my day x

Thanks
    Reviews
    um could you ladies inspect this for me? I can totally see a wee faint line but I don't know if it is just the crease the dye should run down. Don't know if that even happens. 20121202_063953.jpg Don't even know why I tested, not even close to my testing date but got caught up in the excitment of all the BFPs!!!! Congrats ladies!!! Wonderful Xmas pressies for you all! So happy to be a witness to the excitment
    Attached Images
    Last edited by upforroundtwo; 02-12-2012 at 04:02. Reason: trying to change photo

Thanks
    Reviews
    okay now i post it can't see it on the computer at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaaay this morning my test is definitely darker and also definitely PINK! Colour me purple pls Princess. 10 months TTC kiss my patootie!!
    Attached Images