+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

I stressing out that maybe I don't O!!!

Do you think I have yet?? I have irregular cycles!! (Between 29-36 days) I had my darkest OPK Wednesday 28th CD20 - but have been having on and off faint lines since CD 10
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by smash023 View Post

Do you think I have yet?? I have irregular cycles!! (Between 29-36 days) I had my darkest OPK Wednesday 28th CD20 - but have been having on and off faint lines since CD 10
    Looks like yup might have oed in CD 18 but late cycles like mine I o either CD 21 -24.I'm not bbt master though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Just One Wish View Post
    PrinessLeah, I have everything crossed for you that you get the outcome you want!

Glitter, on your chart it looks to me like you o'd on DC23 if you get another 2 temp rises, but time will tell I suppose.

Yay Shadow, hopefully our first BFP??

Oooh good luck Mumsical, let us know how you get on!

MrsLA, What CD are you?
    Yea those where my thoughts. I dtd a few times this week so we shall see who wins the race lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to glitter girl For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smash023 View Post

It doesn't look like it from this chart, however I notice that you have lots of white circles on your chart which means that the data collection is not reliable (usually due to the time you take your temp). I think you need to focus on taking your temp at the same time each day. If you wake up all different times then set your alarm and take it while still in bed. Once you get up your temps starts changing so its impossible to get reliable readings.

Thanks
    Reviews

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

Just testing, not sure if this works to link to my chart...

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Got a neg opk now so i must have oed lastnight sometimes...with the opk since this is the only month we have really ttc does it mean I have oed now? Got lots of bad o pains last night...it feels like I have a balloon on my left side and have some more today. I managed to dtd I waited till dp got Home from work so had to stay up till 11pm. Yeah my temps are crazy since the mc :-( anyone else have a tender cervix on o day while dtd?

I just ordered my first batch of OPK's and had a faint line on wed, and then a really strong line yesterday. Excited to know that I actually o'ed! (Weirdo I know - we have only just started trying but it's nice to know everything works ok in theory!)

Glitter girl I was tender yesterday too... Funny how much more you notice once you start TTC. I never would have put 2 and 2 together about o'ing and being tender a few months ago.

Thanks
    Reviews

Cool thanks glitter girls

Yeah mumsical probs being as peoe were telling me u need a solid 3 hours of sleep before you test so I wake up anytime between 3 & 6 for a wee and then I have to get out of bed at 6 so it's hard if I set my alarm for like 5am I still might get up earlier to wee

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would probably just go back to bed after the wee and test at the same time later even if its not 3 hours. You've only got up for a second and then straight back to sleep so it wont throw your test scores as much as testing hours apart each time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry I can't read charts so I'm not sure. I tried charting but it did my head in. Even though I tested at the exact same time each day before I got out of bed my chart looking like a roller coaster!

I'm so nervous about the doctors appointment. Got a stark white BFN on IC and FRER this morning (10 or 11 dpo) so I think the pregnancy option might be out, only because the uncomfortable feeling started Sunday already so I reckon I would have had a positive by now. I don't like the idea of being told yes or no from bloods that I'm pregnant, I'd actually rather find out from POAS than have a doctor tell me from bloods. Oh well. It's still bad today so hopefully they figure it out sooner rather than later!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope you find out soon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (30-11-2012)