+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Glitter, it could be that you're just missing the surge. Or it could just be dodgy cheapies! When I get as close to a positive as I think I'm going to get on a cheapie I make sure on my digital tester. And then don't test once I have a positive on that.

Can I please be put down to test on the 26th. My cycles are all over the place so it might change once I know I O'd

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've tested twice a day this cycle and still havent got a dark enough line. Im getting O pains now. they are just internet cheapies. i would like to invest in the Ovacue but at the moment i dont have $300 laying around lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan2bamummy View Post
    Lol I have such a dirty mind, went to chemist and got pre seed paid by card, cashier asked what I was putting it on. Took a second to realize she meant what account ( and not were I was going to put the product)
    Baaahahaha, I love this, thank you so much for making me have a giggle. I agree though, I probably would have thought the same

Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Hello Laides

I use OPK's and i've noticed that i can never get a test line darker than the control line... its nearly as dark but not as dark as the control line and i know im "O"ing becuase i do my bbt aswel as starting to check cm. Has anyone got this issue?

I had alot of eggw cm yesterday and today i have lots of watery cm...sorry TMI
    my temp did a massive drop as it usually does on "O" day then shoots up the following day.
    I've never been able to get a positive. I used the IC for ages (And tried comfirm brand too), I'd use them sometimes 4 times a day determind to get a positive, no such luck. I would get close to but never as dark as or darker than control. I know I o because I've had tests. I now use the clear blue fertility monitor, so much easier and very accurate.

Thanks
    Reviews

I just bought a clear blue digital ovulation test on eBay. I think paid about $50 including postage with 20 test sticks. The one you can get here with only 7 sticks costs the same!

Thanks
    Reviews

I feel like such a downer so I'm going to leave. AF still hasn't arrived and I just give up.

Good luck to you all....

Thanks
    Reviews

I feel like such a downer so I'm going to leave. AF still hasn't arrived and I just give up.

Good luck to you all..

Thanks
    Reviews

I had a mc on the 6th of this month so I have been waiting what feels like eternity to ovulate. I have my first real good batch of eggwhite cm but DP is too tired but at least we dtd twice yesterday so fingers crossed. I get o cramps bad so I know when I'm o'ing which is handy. I would love to get an ovacue fertility monitor but ill see how I go. I'm ment to be having shoulder surgery in dev if it gets approved but we started trying before we knew I was going to have surgery so I have mixed emotions right now, I need my shoulder fixed but I want my BFP more....it's stressing me out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan2bamummy View Post
    Lol I have such a dirty mind, went to chemist and got pre seed paid by card, cashier asked what I was putting it on. Took a second to realize she meant what account ( and not were I was going to put the product)
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    I had a mc on the 6th of this month so I have been waiting what feels like eternity to ovulate. I have my first real good batch of eggwhite cm but DP is too tired but at least we dtd twice yesterday so fingers crossed. I get o cramps bad so I know when I'm o'ing which is handy. I would love to get an ovacue fertility monitor but ill see how I go. I'm ment to be having shoulder surgery in dev if it gets approved but we started trying before we knew I was going to have surgery so I have mixed emotions right now, I need my shoulder fixed but I want my BFP more....it's stressing me out
    Sorry to hear you're stressed about your shoulder I hope it works out for you the way you want it to xx Good thing you get O pains, I do too so we are lucky that way!

Did you get the re-usable monitor for $50 that you use every day? or the disposable digital sticks? If you got the monitor you got yourself a huge bargain!!! I was lucky to get mine for $140, they retail for about $200 in the US and UK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GDYB03 View Post

Good luck to you all....
    I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling so down, TTC is emotionally exhausting, especially when AF is a no show with no BFP. Big hugs for you, take some time to try and focus on other things. Best of luck for the next few months, I'm sure you will get your BFP soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only 7dpo and I have the same heavy pinching feeling in my uterus as what I had at 15dpo when I was pg in September I'm not getting my hopes up because I feel like it's way too early for me to have 'uterus stretching' pain like this if I was pg. I find it odd though. I keep going to the toilet to check if AF is here super early! Probably totally symptom spotting crazy woman, even though I swore I wasn't going to symptom spot ever again. Hmmmm.