+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow K17 its getting a lot darker now!! great lines.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Hi everyone,
    Moving from November,
    Bleeding hasn't set in heavy yet but I know a.f when the witch arrives,

This will be my last cycle of trying hard to concieve, after this one I'm giving up and will just say whatever will be will be.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510b using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Aaahh!!! Feels like AF is coming but it would be super early not due till around the tues 4th dec but for the last week I've been feeling really blah fat/bloated, heavy bbs, emotional and a few pimples. today i feel really fat and cant find anything that feels like it looks good so really really hope not but who knows.

Either way I'm going to enjoy my popcorn at the cinemas, that will make me feel good for a little while at least!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am new to all this TTC stuff and was reading the eating during pregnancy guides on BH the other day. I was suprised how many things you need to avoid! Sandwich meat, premade salads etc.

Wondering - do you ladies avoid this stuff while TTC or should I wait till i (fingers crossed) get a BFP? I want to do the right thing - but maybe its a bit over the top?

Thanks
    Reviews

Personally I've cut way down on alcohol since ttc - and I usually try to avoid it altogether during the tww.

As for the foods though, I'm happy to eat normally until I get my bfp. I figure with the close attention I'm paying to my cycle and testing fairly early, I'll know soon enough that I'm pregnant so I'll be able to cut those foods out before they really pose a risk to the baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hi Steph. I am eating healthier and doing my best to be eating in moderation etc. I'm not a big drinker anyway so that's not an issue but I have changed to decaf and made an effort to swap coffee for tea..mostly so it's not a huge shock to my system.. I'm slowly phasing it out.

I'm not too worried about avoiding soft cheeses and processed meats etc just yet. Happy to wait till I get my BFP. Also it's important to remember it is simply advised to try and avoid certain foods because of their increased risk of bacteria and food poisoning. Do ur best to make the right choices but don't beat yourself up if u accidentally eat some salami.
    : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Arlais and MadeWithLove!

I think I am going to phase out the caffeine - good idea about it not being such a shock. Alcohol is not usually an issue for me as I am not a big drinker - but the next few weeks will be full of Christmas parties so I might just limit myself to one glass. Happy to keep my soft cheeses as that one is going to be a tough goodbye!

Thanks
    Reviews

I eat the same, recently started calorie counting so I am eating pretty good anyway

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510b using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

The only thing I avoid during the tww is my pre workout powder for the gym. Some supplements are not regulated by the health authority (or someone like that lol) so wouldn't want to risk it. It does say to definitely not take it during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm the same jojo which is a shame as I had just stocked up when we decided we would start trying!