+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Yeah he just says I get too hot sometimes. He probably doesn't know I was upset and it's weird cos normally I wouldn't but for some reason last night it did

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rue View Post
    Do you guys always get ewcm?
    Nope, mines pretty much no existant. Only time I had it was the first month I came off BC, I still think that was my most fertile month, but we weren't TTC then unfortunately We use preseed, I've heard very good reviews about it and DH loves the 'feel' of it so it's a winner all round, lol

Quote Originally Posted by secondtimearound2 View Post
    Hi Ladies , do you mind if I join? AF arrived today . Was thinking that maybe Nov was our month...but it seems not! Anyway can I please be added to test on the 24th. AF will be due on the 26th but I will probably have a few drinks xmas eve and xmas day, unless I get a BFP of course!
    Welcome to the December thread! We are all very positive here that we are ALL going to get our BFP's for xmas, it's only fair right? We've all been good girls I'm sure. I've added you, best of luck x

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    funny you ask this today, last night I was flicking through 'what to expect before you're expecting" and this bit caught my eye
    "it takes 30 minutes for sperm to reach the fallopian tubes.............. another 15 - 20 for the sperm to find the egg................and another 20 minutes for the winning sperm to drill its head through the tough surrounding of the egg"
    this truly fascinated me!!!! 1 hour after dtd!!
    Thanks for this info! It's really interesting, I didn't realise it was that quick actually!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by schmetterling18 View Post
    I find my ewcm is directly related to how much water I have been drinking / how dehydrated I am.
    Interesting! I don't drink anywhere near enough water, it's worth increasing my intake in case it makes a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rue View Post
    I just read that a lot of the time the ewcm stays at the top of your cervix and won't actually come out at all... Also that Green tea is meant to help to increase it so I'm trying that for next month
    I've just started drinking green tea this week to lower the amount of sugar and milk I'm having every day from coffee's, I didn't know about this one! Hopefully this does help too

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Not feeling this month, hopefully I o'd Monday when I got some sharp then dull pain for a couple of hours DTD every day from last wednesday to Monday just gone! But Hubby has been weird last 2 months saying we didn't DTD enough, now Tuesday and last night said i make him too hot when I touch him and moves away?? (I do let off a lot of heat at night for some reason I have to have the fan on low in winter) so I'm really counting on I o'd Monday and that sperm really does last a few days in there incase it was Tuesday
    I'm sorry you are feeling upset, fx you caught the egg, there's every possibility you did. Maybe ask DH why he pulled away, just so he realises it did upset you. I hope you feel better today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Yeah he just says I get too hot sometimes. He probably doesn't know I was upset and it's weird cos normally I wouldn't but for some reason last night it did
    Sorry, I missed this before I posted. Do you usually get more emotional around O time? I do, my emotions are very up and down around O and AF, maybe your hormones were a bit stronger this month when you were O'ing.

Thanks
    Reviews

Not really feeling really emotional, (not like me) also currently waiting at the ENT to get my ears tested as I have a severely scared ear drum. Sooooo bored

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Neo, if it's any consolation my DF always complains i'm too hot, calling me his little hot water bottle, just as we are about to go to sleep we snuggle for about a minute then he is like off, too hot!! I wouldn't take it to heart, I don't

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks I'm glad I'm not the only one, as I said normally i don't worry I just make a joke out of it when he says I'm too hot I usually say thanks, or like yeah I'm way too hot for you to handle s*#t like that but it got to me last night, oh well see what happens tonight, hope I didn't miss it, I think that's what is worrying me

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DP always says I'm the frozen one, My hands and feet are always cold. Makes him scream like a girl hehe when I touch him.

My AF *finally* stopped, only took 10 days... my fertile time is supposed to be from day 9 to day 19, Dtd last night just in case I'm early.

I've been a little crampy yesterday and today, dunno what it is, seems too early for O.

What's the earliest you have O'd?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I have tried to read all the threads but there are so many hahaha (will read them later on)
    I think I should be testing around 7th December which will be CD29 - I have had irregular cycles some being 28 days some being 32 one being 49 so I think I should wait to test around CD29 as I am not exactly sure when I o!
    How nice would it be for us all to get a BFP - that's all I want for christmas!!!!!
    GOOD LUCK TO US ALL - BABY DUST

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,

Pretty sure I will need to be in this thread soon. Unfortunately my cycles have been all over the place since going off the pill in August, so put me down for unsure at the moment!

Thanks!