+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 127 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds as though there will be a few of us getting busy tonight!! LOL! For the first time in ages I'm feeling some mild cramping in my lower abdomen. I'm thinking this is possibly the lead up to O. I've been testing with the OPKs everyday since CD10 (because I wasnt sure if I was Oing) and they have been gradually getting darker !! I'm CD14 today. Hopefully when I test this afternoon I have a + OPK. ladies.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bridiesmum For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Talking about getting busy i'm curious as to how often during your fertile week do you all get busy!!! We're going to go all out this month and try for everyday. Last Month only BD a couple of times and BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell83 View Post
    Talking about getting busy i'm curious as to how often during your fertile week do you all get busy!!! We're going to go all out this month and try for everyday. Last Month only BD a couple of times and BFN.
    Hey tinkerbell, we are on our 3rd cycle and have decided to go all out this month too. We have been dtd every 2nd day from CD8 and when I get my +opk we will be doing it more often. My sister started ttc last month and they dtd everyday and got pg 1st cycle!! I don't think I've got the energy to BD everyday but my DH would love it LOL!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bridiesmum For This Useful Post:

tinkerbell83  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    Hey Aphroditie, I've been reading a book called Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler, extremely good book, I highly recommend it too all of us TTC!
    Thanks for the recommendation, I found it on the book depository .co .uk for around $22 with free shipping and they have paypal (I dunno if I'm allow to post the link) so it's on it's way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell83 View Post
    We usually try every second night about a week leading up to O and then when I get peak on my monitor we try both nights (I get two nights of peak). The only prob I have is DH's drive can be very up and down, so we can't always do it when the 'time is right'. I have a much higher drive than him and could do it every day, but he could do it every day for a week and then not want it for a week or even two weeks sometimes. It makes it hard when TTC that's for sure!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Hey all,

Have any of you heard of chlorine interfering with ttc? I've just started swimming 3-5 times a week and the thought popped into my head is all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Aphroditie View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation, I found it on the book depository .co .uk for around $22 with free shipping and they have paypal (I dunno if I'm allow to post the link) so it's on it's way
    That's exactly where I got it from! :-) Enjoy :-)

Sorry about the DUPLICATE.... Stupid iPhone!
    Last edited by Kelsie; 20-11-2012 at 16:55.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Aphroditie View Post
    That's exactly where I got it from :-)
    Enjoy :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I'm planning on going all out until O from the end of AF in a few days. This will be our first month actually TTC so it's worth a shot enjoying the freedom on not caring

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Plan2bamummy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Everyone is much more positive and in good spirits today, good to hear!

Princess, I still think you are in with a chance, get busy tonight and keep your fingers (and legs) crossed.

Just one, I know how you feel about if you get your bfp this month then have to avoid drinking over Christmas! every single one of my friends and family will know i am utd as soon as I dont have a drink in my hand. If I am lucky enough to get my bfp this month I will have to come up with some creative excuses for not drinking.

Bridies Mum, good to hear about your OPK's. I wish mine would get darker. My test line is almost non existant. Did you get a +ive opk this arvo?

tinkerbell, we often only dtd 2-3 times during my fertile week. DH is not so keen on actively ttc and just dtd to make a baby. he wants to know nothing about ovulating, cm opk's etc. so if i jumped his bones every night he would know I am only interested in him for his sperm

kelsie, I am sorry I know nothing about chlorine and ttc. I assume it is ok, otherwise we would all know its bad??? I will have to keep an eye out for that book, sounds really good.

Everyone else and lets hope those pesky little swimmers can find our little eggies

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post: