+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 127 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My Goodness, everyone appears to be having a rough time lately, in TTC land as well as in real life I hope everyones injuries and cycles sort themselves out really soon so we can all see 2 lovely pink lines in December

I have a question in relation to OPK's that if anyone could help me I would be very grateful!
    last cylce I O'd on cd 13. I am now cd10 and would expect that opk's would be getting darker!
    Well my test lines are almost non extant they are that light!!!
    SO my question is, how many day's before O, did your test line on opk's begin to get darker?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

I didn't get any grading. Mine were faint for a week with no real changes then BAM out of nowhere a BFP on my OPK. I did have other signs like EWCM and feeling in the mood a few days before etc. too

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I usually get very little warning, I mostly ovulate later the same day or the next day. Hope this helps

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Just One Wish For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Keep testing msLA FX your positive will come soon. xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

I've never used them before this cycle. The info said start testing cd16 for my cycle length, so I did in the pm.... The line was darker than the control. I had a heavy feeling all day in the uterus area....like I was 7mmths pregnant.
    I done another the morning of cd 17 which was darker again. I got ovulation pain about 9hrs later. The opk that night had faded but was still darker than the control. Invisible the night after.
    I got ewcm and all around o pains too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks so much ladies, I just thought that there should be some color in the test line and bit would get darker the closer to my lg surge. But I guess not. I'll just wait patiently (maybe not so patiently)
    I've got some twingy crampy feelings and cm is increasing so Fx for a position opk soon.

Thanks again for your replies.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Aphroditie View Post
    Quick question... Does an unusually long AF push out my O day? I'm normally spotting at day 7, but this time it took a while for it to get started and it feels like I'm only half way through. :-(
    Does everyone count day one as the first sign of spotting or the first day you need a tampon/pad? I've been counting the later one...

Sent from my X10i using BubHub
    My cycles range for 34 to 36 days but mine dosnt matter how long I bleed for though. I don't get spotting mine just starts full on. I usually o on day 18 the earliest or 22 the latest

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphroditie View Post
    Quick question... Does an unusually long AF push out my O day? I'm normally spotting at day 7, but this time it took a while for it to get started and it feels like I'm only half way through. :-(
    Does everyone count day one as the first sign of spotting or the first day you need a tampon/pad? I've been counting the later one...

Sent from my X10i using BubHub
    My cycle length varies from 28-31 days, my af is always only 2-3 days, one cycle was 5 days. I don't think the length of my af changes my cycle length at all. I count CD1 as the first day of full flow. If you google it, it will drive you mad, lol. There's mixed opinions about this one and even different doctors say different things!

Thanks for the info Kelsie. Unfortunately I don't get EWCM Well, I've had it in very very small amounts but not every cycle. We use 'pre-seed' lubricant to assist with this. My doctor said not every woman gets it so pre-seed is helpful in this sense. I agree cervical position is key too, I monitor mine and can tell the changes. The biggest difference I noticed was when I was pg in Sept, my cervix was usually quite prominent and low around AF but this time it was almost completely flat and impossible to find! I'd never felt it like that before so it was another good indication I was pg. The science of the body is amazing really!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm O'ing early this month I would usually be happy about this but DH was 'too tired' last night so we haven't DTD since last week and I got 'peak' on my monitor this morning. Hopefully we can catch it if we DTD tonight. Booo! I actually already had a feeling we were out this month, lol. That's negetive thinking for you! Something tells me we will get our BFP in Jan, I can't stop getting that feeling for some reason! Anyway, I still hope we get a sticky BFP before Christmas though.

OK, non-sense rambling over now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post

I'm O'ing early this month I would usually be happy about this but DH was 'too tired' last night so we haven't DTD since last week and I got 'peak' on my monitor this morning. Hopefully we can catch it if we DTD tonight. Booo! I actually already had a feeling we were out this month, lol. That's negetive thinking for you! Something tells me we will get our BFP in Jan, I can't stop getting that feeling for some reason! Anyway, I still hope we get a sticky BFP before Christmas though.

OK, non-sense rambling over now
    Bummer, PrincessLeah, you do still have time tonight though, go get busy woman!!

I have a good feeling about December, only problem how to get through all those Christmas Parties without drinking and looking suspicious when I'm usually the first person at the bar?! Hmmm.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Just One Wish For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (20-11-2012)