+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 127 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    MB 12WBT starts tomorrow, I'm pumped to get back to a healthier me and then to be a healthy pg lady and then to be a yummy mummy!
    I did that last year. Was awesome to get started on my fitness. Stopped halfway through and just did the running cuz I lost motivation doing it alone. It did inspire me to join a Crosdfit gym and its very similar (minus the weights). Good luck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How was everyone's weekend?! I hope better than mine!!

I have a feeling I ovulated over the weekend, in which case I would have totally missed the boat. We had a pretty crappy couple of days (dh in a car accident - he is ok, but it was stressful, I had food poisoning, ds had a problem with his eye which resulted in a late night hospital trip...). We just didn't have the time to do the deed!! We did on Friday, so there is still a chance... but I don't have a good feeling about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by schmetterling18 View Post
    How was everyone's weekend?! I hope better than mine!!

I have a feeling I ovulated over the weekend, in which case I would have totally missed the boat. We had a pretty crappy couple of days (dh in a car accident - he is ok, but it was stressful, I had food poisoning, ds had a problem with his eye which resulted in a late night hospital trip...). We just didn't have the time to do the deed!! We did on Friday, so there is still a chance... but I don't have a good feeling about it
    You poor thing!! What a weekend I hope you caught the egg, sometimes it can happen when you least expect it! Sorry you had such an awful weekend and here's to a better one this week!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Barnaby  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Wow glitter I thought cd17 was a long wait. Gl with dtd! Fx for you

Cmon santa, have a talk to mr. stork... You 2 have a busy month ahead of you! Surely between the two of you, we can all create a baby boom in august/september!
    Yeah my cycles feel like they go on forever lol. Sometimes I O on CD 18 It depends on which uterus O's and of the do it at the same time, I can tell which one is 0'ing so I know the right one tends to o later than the left uterus

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Last edited by glitter girl; 19-11-2012 at 16:33.

Thanks
    Reviews

@princessleah Awww *hugs* I understand how you feel everything has been going wrong in November. Found out I was pregnant then lost thr baby after our first ultrasound Then spent 5 hours waiting in emergency to see if I did infact loose bubs to be told I did and kicked out then our 11week old puppy broke his leg when I got home while we were playing with him which cost nearly $800 at the emergency vet.

Poor dp had to go to work at 3am which ment no sleep and he's a truck driver. Was such day and month. Hope you didn't miss your window and still have get your bfp and things start looking up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Last edited by glitter girl; 19-11-2012 at 16:39.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi we have just started trying. Well af has just finished so we are all set to go.

Based on cycles in the past i will be testing 14th december. If i last that long anyway as im a poas addict and read too much into every single sign my body does.

We will be using opks which with my last daughter was very successful in falling within the first couple months.

Looking forward to going on this fun journey with u all and hopefully we all get the bfp for xmas

Thanks
    Reviews

I dunno why but I just don't think I'm going to get AF this month... :-( which will ruin everything... Usually I have cramps etc by now...

I hate this...

Thanks
    Reviews

Quick question... Does an unusually long AF push out my O day? I'm normally spotting at day 7, but this time it took a while for it to get started and it feels like I'm only half way through. :-(
    Does everyone count day one as the first sign of spotting or the first day you need a tampon/pad? I've been counting the later one...

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I can't answer that generally for a normal person...ie 28 day cycle regularly.

But for me, the length of my af determines when my next one comes...so i assume for me it would affect o.

My af is due exactally 28 days from when she finishes...so a 3 day af means a 31 day cycle. 10 day af means 38 day cycle! Etc I'm expecting 33 days this time. My last af went for 5 days.. I ovulated cd 17 am expecting a 16 day lp. May test early at 14dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphroditie View Post
    Quick question... Does an unusually long AF push out my O day? I'm normally spotting at day 7, but this time it took a while for it to get started and it feels like I'm only half way through. :-(
    Does everyone count day one as the first sign of spotting or the first day you need a tampon/pad? I've been counting the later one...

Sent from my X10i using BubHub
    Hey Aphroditie, I've been reading a book called Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler, extremely good book, I highly recommend it too all of us TTC! It talks a lot about each person being different to the next and how you can track when you're ovulating via the FAM, which is the Fertility Awareness Program - You basically track three things 1.Waking Temperature 2.Cervical Fluid and 3.Cervical Position. They say the Cervical Fluid is the number 1 important thing and not to get too caught up in the temperature side of things because when your temperature rises that means you've already ovulated.

Cervical Fluid - look for slippery, clear, stretchy and wet - TMI I know, but it's very educating!

Even though I have a normal 28 day cycle I don't necessarily ovulate on day 14, which is apparently a bit of a myth created by someone who just assumed that the average persons cycle is 28 days and therefore guestimated the 14 days! It's apparently been imbedded into us all over many years of learning about fertility, and it turns out it's not always accurate.

So the best way to find out when you're ovulating is chart, chart and chart - it seems a bit daunting (as I'm only just starting this myself), but no doubt I'll get the hang of it and in no time it'll just be something I happen to do every day.

I hope this helps :-)