+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 127 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    can we fastfoward a couple of weeks to december......pleaseeeeee?!?!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

bub4bob  (19-11-2012),butterfly2013  (19-11-2012),Chillies  (19-11-2012),KerriO  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

@Shadowangel0205 and MrsLA The wait is horrible!! I only O usually on CD 20 or 22 the earliest is CD18. I've been doing opks since CD 6 I think to observe lol. I feel so nauses so I think I have a tummy bug which makes the wait even longer.

This week I'm cracking the whip and hopefully dtd every second day this week....that's if we can sorry tmi hehehe

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow glitter I thought cd17 was a long wait. Gl with dtd! Fx for you

Cmon santa, have a talk to mr. stork... You 2 have a busy month ahead of you! Surely between the two of you, we can all create a baby boom in august/september!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (19-11-2012),Chillies  (19-11-2012),tinkerbell83  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi I'm going to start testing around the 17th if I can be added to the list please
    We have been trying for 8 months. Any tips?

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

It's going to be hard to keep up in here, so much happening . Vitex worked it wonders this month so my cycle was 5 days shorter, ( will bring my test date forward-not sure what date yet) AF is due tomorrow so bring it on.
    I've decided not to take vitex this cycle as it has done its job thus far ( bring my cycle back to 28/29 day cycle- did get to 33 days) so I just want to see how it goes ( also don't want to mess with hormone balances when we are trying)

Hope everyone's weekend went well
    Babydust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    Hey all,

Have any of you had a back injury whilst ttc?

I had a MRI recently which showed I have a degenerate L4/L5 and a disc bulge - have been in quite some pain over the last 4-5 weeks because of it.

Am also purposely not taking any anti-inflammatories for it as this apparently doesn't help with ttc!

I'm obviously quite worried about the back pain intensifying if I do get preggers - seems like its just a sign of things to come!

Have any of you had similar experiences?

Hi Kelsie, I had a bulging disc when I was 15y.o. I still suffer every now and then (Im 33 now). I have a lot of other health problems too which cause me a lot of pain. Luckily for me they disappeared when I was pregnant last time. It can be excruciating but was told to keep moving and water activities are the best for and injury like that.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bridiesmum For This Useful Post:

Kelsie  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=princessleah;6914470]I have had very bad back problems since I fell out of a tree when I was 8 years old and also take anti-inflams and also had to stop since TTC. I was also told to keep up with the panadol for pain relief. I have to start seeing a physio again soon I think. I also have fibromyalgia and can't take the meds I've taken in the past for bad flare ups, not fun at all, but also been told the fibro could improve when pg or it could be worse. Sorry to hear you are in quite a bit of pain

princessleah, I was diagnosed recently with fibro. I have RA too but thinking that my main problem all along was the fibro. I haven't been taking meds for it but have switched my meds for RA. My rheumatologist wanted me to try relaxation techniques, excercise and rest to help deal with the pain and exhaustion. I'm a bit nervous about having fibro and getting pg. I have also heard that the symptoms could get better or could get worse. Fx that it gets better for both of us I'm glad I have found someone who knows what its like to have fibro

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bridiesmum View Post
    princessleah, I was diagnosed recently with fibro. I have RA too but thinking that my main problem all along was the fibro. I haven't been taking meds for it but have switched my meds for RA. My rheumatologist wanted me to try relaxation techniques, excercise and rest to help deal with the pain and exhaustion. I'm a bit nervous about having fibro and getting pg. I have also heard that the symptoms could get better or could get worse. Fx that it gets better for both of us I'm glad I have found someone who knows what its like to have fibro
    Yay! I know it's horrible to be cheering finding someone else with fibro because it's such a horrible thing but it's definitely nice to have someone who knows what it's like. Here's hoping we both feel better when pg I've been really suffering lately, I get worse as the weather warms up too so not looking forward to summer at all. My DH's best friend has it so every time we see each other we compare notes. He keeps asking me why I'm not taking the meds anymore and it's tough to make up a story! Haha. I just say it's because I'm trying natural remedies for a while (Which I am, changing lifestyle a lot moving forward). Feel free to PM me at any stage if you want to ask/compare notes so to speak or just chat

12. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

bridiesmum  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks princessleah, I appreciate that. I don't really know of anyone else that has this horrible illness and I hadn't even heard of it 6 months ago. I seem to suffer in the warmer weather too. My goal was to ttc around this time so I wouldn't be heavily pg in the warmer months and I would hopefully cope better.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bridiesmum For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (19-11-2012)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    Hey all,

Have any of you had a back injury whilst ttc?

I had a MRI recently which showed I have a degenerate L4/L5 and a disc bulge - have been in quite some pain over the last 4-5 weeks because of it.

Am also purposely not taking any anti-inflammatories for it as this apparently doesn't help with ttc!

I'm obviously quite worried about the back pain intensifying if I do get preggers - seems like its just a sign of things to come!

Have any of you had similar experiences?
    Hey Kelsie- I have something similar and although it doesn't hurt to DTD, my Physio said that if it does to not "do it" on my back.

She also said most back pain before pregnancy goes away when you get pregnant so FX for all of us!

Hope you feel better soon! Good luck this month!
    Last edited by Three Little Birds; 19-11-2012 at 12:58.