+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 127 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just reading this out to my DH

http://www.bubhub.com.au/hubbub-blog...d-infertility/

"Some exciting news for men is that daily sex reduces sperm DNA damage. So, frequent ejaculation is another way of reducing the exposure to sperm to oxidative damage in the testicular ducts."

And he says "see I masturbate for the greater good!" We DTD usually every day, if not every other day anyway and if we don't, he's still keeping those spermies healthy! HAHA

Last edited by BH-tech; 17-08-2015 at 11:06. Reason: Link Update

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelsie For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (17-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    I was just reading this out to my DH

http://www.bubhub.com.au/hubbub-blog...d-infertility/

"Some exciting news for men is that daily sex reduces sperm DNA damage. So, frequent ejaculation is another way of reducing the exposure to sperm to oxidative damage in the testicular ducts."

And he says "see I masturbate for the greater good!" We DTD usually every day, if not every other day anyway and if we don't, he's still keeping those spermies healthy! HAHA

I will have to show mine, he will be stoked!!
    Last edited by BH-tech; 17-08-2015 at 11:07. Reason: Link Update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I'm not sharing this with mine. Good info, but dtd already feels like a chore, without having to do it every single day!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Hey all,

Have any of you had a back injury whilst ttc?

I had a MRI recently which showed I have a degenerate L4/L5 and a disc bulge - have been in quite some pain over the last 4-5 weeks because of it.

Am also purposely not taking any anti-inflammatories for it as this apparently doesn't help with ttc!

I'm obviously quite worried about the back pain intensifying if I do get preggers - seems like its just a sign of things to come!

Have any of you had similar experiences?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey all,

I had a MRI recently which showed I have a degenerate L4/L5 and a disc bulge - have been in quite some pain over the last 4-5 weeks because of it.

Am also purposely not taking any anti-inflammatories for it as this apparently doesn't help with ttc!

I'm obviously quite worried about the back pain intensifying if I do get preggers - seems like its just a sign of things to come!

Kelsie, I also have back problems and have to take anti-imflamatories every day for it. When I went off the pill I had to stop taking them as they can cause miscarriage. My rheumatologist told me I can take 2 normal panadol three times a day to help with the pain and it does. She also told me that a lot of women find that when they are pregnant the pain goes away so I have my fingers crossed for that!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Kelsie, I also have back problems and have to take anti-imflamatories every day for it. When I went off the pill I had to stop taking them as they can cause miscarriage. My rheumatologist told me I can take 2 normal panadol three times a day to help with the pain and it does. She also told me that a lot of women find that when they are pregnant the pain goes away so I have my fingers crossed for that!
    Thanks Teeja! I'll start doing that as I've literally just been putting up with the pain but also doing physio, acupuncture and now swimming classes at the gym to try strengthen my core. I guess that can only help with the pregnancy side of things too.

Thanks
    Reviews

OMG! Waiting for AF to arrive to the await to ovulate is sooooo annoying.. Argh.... Gonna go insane if AF doesn't turn up tomorrow or Tuesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hey all, AF arrived the a-hole of a thing Meanwhile I'm still good for the 10th thanks ladies-I probably won't be on much until the dreaded 2WW so I can go secretly insane here LOL!
    Good luck n sticky baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,

I have had very bad back problems since I fell out of a tree when I was 8 years old and also take anti-inflams and also had to stop since TTC. I was also told to keep up with the panadol for pain relief. I have to start seeing a physio again soon I think. I also have fibromyalgia and can't take the meds I've taken in the past for bad flare ups, not fun at all, but also been told the fibro could improve when pg or it could be worse. Sorry to hear you are in quite a bit of pain

Quote Originally Posted by GDYB03 View Post
    OMG! Waiting for AF to arrive to the await to ovulate is sooooo annoying.. Argh.... Gonna go insane if AF doesn't turn up tomorrow or Tuesday!
    Yep! Feels like it's never going to happen doesn't it! We are always waiting for something aren't we! That BFP is ours, all ours in December I just know it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    Hey all, AF arrived the a-hole of a thing Meanwhile I'm still good for the 10th thanks ladies-I probably won't be on much until the dreaded 2WW so I can go secretly insane here LOL!
    Good luck n sticky baby dust to all
    That really sucks, sorry to hear that. Here's a whole heap of baby dust for you for December.....

AFM: MB 12WBT starts tomorrow, I'm pumped to get back to a healthier me and then to be a healthy pg lady and then to be a yummy mummy!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    She also told me that a lot of women find that when they are pregnant the pain goes away so I have my fingers crossed for that!

Oooh that would be amazing! I've got scoliosis and was hit by a car last year so at 23 walk like a half open pocket knife and the extra back pain was something I was not looking forward to.

Baby dust!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub