+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1264
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    One very quick way to crush a dream and break two hearts. Devastated to say the least. DH and I had a good cry this morning but I'm so confused and upset.
    oh, I wasn't expecting that! So sorry MWL, I don't know what to say

2. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

MadeWithLove  (31-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Madewithlove - how many dpo are you? The faint lines on your other tests are very faint - so there is a possibility that you are pregnant but your HCG is low as its too early. The tests you were using are far mor sensitive than the clearblue digi. You would need a stronger positive on the other more sensitive brands before you can expect to see "pregnant" show up. Do you have any other tests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Tks upforroundtwo and mumsical

13dpo AF due on the 2nd. Pregnosis clear and CB digi both say 25iu/l

I am going ahead with my blood test this morning anyway. I just can't take another test. It's too much of a roller coaster seeing the results change every other day.

I really hope it is just too low to get a clear result. But we aren't feeling all that hopefully right at the minute.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    One very quick way to crush a dream and break two hearts. Devastated to say the least. DH and I had a good cry this morning but I'm so confused and upset.
    I wasn't expecting this either I hope it's a false result or too early to pick up. Big hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by GDYB03 View Post
    Another BFN last night n this morning.

So it's now NYE, AF is due tomorrow. I dunno what to think.

Usually before AF I get headaches n bad cramping. I've had none of that.

I never ever get tender boobs before AF, so hopefully that's a good sign. And I have been feeling off sometimes through the day ill get really queezy n just not feeling right.

So hopefully I still have a chance!!!! Please!!!
    Bugger. You are right though that there is still hope until af shows! Fx for you.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Thinking of you MWL

My temp has dropped a little again this morning, back to 9dpo level & FF has now put empty circles around the high temp on 10dpo and the one after I was getting a bit excited about.

After a very clear negative hpt yesterday I'm now just waiting for AF to show up to end what's been an awful tww!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thankyou all!. Means a lot that you are all feeling just as bummed about those evil little words as we are.

So.. You know how I'm crazy?!

I pulled apart the digi and checked the CB website re how their tests work. Seems i don't have a negative result exactly. It should have nothing but a control line if that was the case. I have two test lines (the faint ones top an bottom) that's visible to the eye but the little red sensor light they use to check the density of the line and therefore say 'pregnant/not pregnant' either is faulty or my line just wasn't quite dark enough to encourage a pos result.

Either way I'm getting bloods done now and then have to wait till thurs morning for results.

Hoping for the best. Expecting the worst. Only time will tell. : )
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I hope your blood test comes back positive, madewithlove. I have heard that you shouldn't pull apart the digital tests, because they will always have two lines on them because they measure HCG and LH. Was there a leaflet in the box?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    MWL, Remember though, the digi's are quite variable and it's not over til AF appears. You must have grounds for believing you're utd to get so upset and confused over the tests, I have my fingers crossed for the blood test. Some people release very little HcG into their urine, some have very little HcG anyway etc etc. If it turns out to be a very early miscarriage, the thing I took as a positive from mine, was that at least I could get pregnant... There is a 50% loss rate for fertilised eggs - and for it to implant enough to get some HcG into your blood it's done quite well and after only a couple of cycles of trying that would be a really good sign for the future. I've had 5 miscarriages (5-9 weeks) so far and got utd 7 of 9 possible cycles. The way I see it is that despite the utter misery and heartbreak the law of probability is in your favour! Hope that made sense...!!!

Good luck and loads of to everyone xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Catkin For This Useful Post:

upforroundtwo  (31-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just crashing to say good luck MWL. I have a feeling that digi just wasn't able to pick up your HCG just yet. I got a very very faint positive on an IC at 9dpo but didn't get a positive on a digi until 12-13dpo