+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1264
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Those that tested at home, what brand of tests did you use to get your BFP? Just want to use reliable ones
    :-)

Thanks ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by GDYB03 View Post
    Arlais (sorry if I spelt that wrong lol bad memory)

That's heaps cool! 3 of us hopefully getting BFP at the same time to start 2013! :-)

Good luck!
    3 for 3. That's what I'm counting on!
    Fx times a squillion!!!

DH would prefer to wait till the 2nd now. AF is due on the 1st so hopefully it's a no show and I can test FMU on 2nd.

We are both pretty heartbroken seeing BFNs so seems better to wait for AF to show or at least have a higher chance of BFP.

Looking forward to seeing all your BFPs in the meantime!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no AF for me yet. FF has me at 15dpo and I normally have a 13 day luteal phase so I'm officially late according to that although the phone app I also use to track stuff only has me at 14DPO. Either way AF should have shown up by now! I'm actually too nervous to test and don't have any left in the house anyway. Didn't make it to the pharmacy tonight so will just pee in a cup first thing in the morning and go out and buy a test (Confirm or Pregnosis most likely) when the shops open tomorrow, assuming AF doesn't show before then. I've had cramps and feel like AF is coming but I had that really bad when pregnant with my son and went to bed wearing a pad 3 nights in row before I got that BFP as I was sure AF was on her way! I will be so dissapointed if AF shows up tonight

Send me lots of babydust everyone. I'll let you know either way tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GDYB03 View Post
    Those that tested at home, what brand of tests did you use to get your BFP? Just want to use reliable ones
    :-)

Thanks ladies!
    When I got my BFP in Sep it was on an IC and a FRER. Then I used a clearblue digi the next morning and got 'pregnant 1-2'.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (29-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Noty View Post
    Still no AF for me yet. FF has me at 15dpo and I normally have a 13 day luteal phase so I'm officially late according to that although the phone app I also use to track stuff only has me at 14DPO. Either way AF should have shown up by now! I'm actually too nervous to test and don't have any left in the house anyway. Didn't make it to the pharmacy tonight so will just pee in a cup first thing in the morning and go out and buy a test (Confirm or Pregnosis most likely) when the shops open tomorrow, assuming AF doesn't show before then. I've had cramps and feel like AF is coming but I had that really bad when pregnant with my son and went to bed wearing a pad 3 nights in row before I got that BFP as I was sure AF was on her way! I will be so dissapointed if AF shows up tonight

Send me lots of babydust everyone. I'll let you know either way tomorrow

Good luck tomorrow morning, got everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear about the recent AF's Really really sucks!

I'm a bit sooky today about it all Feel like we didn't catch the egg this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear about the recent AF's Really really sucks!

I'm a bit sooky today about it all Feel like we didn't catch the egg this month.
    Fx baby dust you caught it on time

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Plan2bamummy For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (30-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    With all this talk of FRER giving out false positives I tested using a Pregnosis yesterday and thought I saw a faint line. I did have to squint, so I ignored it. AF didn't come so later tested with a Confirm at about lunchtime, again a faint line. Confused and unsure today I bought a digital from the chemist, as I thought the answer will be black and white... This is the first month we didn't actively "try" and the only time DH and I did the dance was 4 days after my period! Confused as the line is still faint and I must have ovulated early.. or... the swimmers held on in there. Either way, this is what I found (DPO are a guess)Collage.jpg

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    That's great vixta! I'm pretty sure we missed my o day completely the first month we tried as I think I may have o'd as early as cd10 (we didn't dtd until cd13).

This cycle it already feels like my body's getting ready to o and its only cd5! Haven't even finished af yet but already I'm feeling horny! argh! Wish ttc was easier!

Hopefully the opk's I ordered arrive on Monday, getting impatient!

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats vixta! That looks like a bfp to me!
    Good luck and baby dust to all those still to test in the next couple of days