+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 127 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    THanks MrsLA! ME TOO!
    Its so nice to feel calm and a teency bit in control now that my body has started to be a normal person.. even if just for a day. Such a contrast to the crazy POAS obsessed psycho i turned into when we first started TTC. lol. oh dear.. the things my partner has to put up with.

We DTD on Tuesday, Thursday and will Tonight. I got +OPK yesterday so hopefull we have all our bases covered and get a sticky little sea monkey!

With Christmas fast approaching, a busy month at work and trying to get my own business up and running.. i am writing a big TO DO list to focus on instead of obsessing over testing before AF is due.

x100000 for you all this month too!! Have a super weekend and be kind to yourselves! xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MadeWithLove For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (16-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

So very clucky, just spent the last few hours with a gorgeous little 3 week old baby girl cuddles up in my arms!!! So sweet!!! I hope that happens soon!!!
    Same here there seems to be babies every where at the moment, whether its friends being preggers, just having babies, ads, walking down the street and I find worst of all catalogues around here are beginning to have lots of cute baby things!

Thanks
    Reviews

Made with love- good luck with your business if you don't mins me asking what do you do, id love to have my own business one day!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi NEO. No worries. I don't mind at all. I work 9-5 as a graphic designer and photographer. But working on opening my own etsy shop selling unique baby bloomers and accessories. Big weekend of sewing ahead! ^.^

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I will be due to test on the 3rd

Hopefully we will all have a happy pregnant Christmas this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bridiesmum View Post
    Hi Everyone!! Going to start with the opk for the first time ever today. I've been finding it difficult to know when I O. It's funny though, I was able to pinpoint O time before I had DD but since I have been ttc (3rd cycle but it has been feeling like forever!!) I haven't been able to tell. I know it's only early days but I need reassurance that my body is doing what it's supposed to. Fx that I will O this cycle and I get that BFP in Dec. Everyone around me is preggers atm. I hope it's me next.
    Hello!! YES, everyone around me is either pregnant or having babies! Everyone female I see at the shops is pregnant! LOL. I try not to give them dagger eyes but it's tough. FX you can pinpoint O this cycle

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Mine was even more positive this morning! Didn't think it was possible lol what do you all think?
    That is a fantastic positive!! GET BUSY! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Jumping over from the Nov testing thread as AF came this morning with absolutely NO warning. The b*tch. Thought it was our month. Guess we'll see if Santa thinks I was a good girl this year. Testing on the 13th. Good luck ladies!!
    Sorry to here AF came I think we've all been good girls this year and we all deserve those beautiful two pink lines and a nice sticky 2013 bub!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post

Have a great weekend ladies
    You too!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good on ya made with love be sure to let us know when your up and running!!!!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Hi NEO. No worries. I don't mind at all. I work 9-5 as a graphic designer and photographer. But working on opening my own etsy shop selling unique baby bloomers and accessories. Big weekend of sewing ahead! ^.^
    Oh my. I'm sort of addicted to Etsy! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    Sorry to here AF came I think we've all been good girls this year and we all deserve those beautiful two pink lines and a nice sticky 2013 bub!
    I totally agree!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Princessleah, Could you please put me down for the 16th. AF is definatly going to be in full swing tomorrow. Good Luck this month girls.

Thanks
    Reviews

Tks NEO and Squiggs. Its very exciting. My nephew is coming over on Sunday to be my cover model. It will be nice to have something to show for all my research and development over the last few months. Plus he's super cute and I adore hearing his little giggles. ^.^

Be sure to let you know when it's all up and running!!