+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 127 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1264
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looks like a second line to me Mumsical! Although I am concerned about others saying FR now seems to be giving false positives - fingers crossed it gets darker for you

I'm 8 dpo today and still 4 days away from my testing date - anyone else absolutely itching to test or caved in already??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais I am 1dpo and am getting itchy testing fingers ahaha. But I only have 4 IC to go so will try to hold out until at least 8dpo but I probably won't make it past the weekend I just don't want to spend money on pharmacy/supermarket tests cause they cost too much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    Arlais I am 1dpo and am getting itchy testing fingers ahaha. But I only have 4 IC to go so will try to hold out until at least 8dpo but I probably won't make it past the weekend I just don't want to spend money on pharmacy/supermarket tests cause they cost too much
    I just look at the percentages for probabilities of false negatives at whatever dpo I am if it's prior to my planned testing date - I hate being disappointed, so I'd rather just have AF show up than a whole collection of negative hpts!

I also don't know how reliable the IC's are for early testing? I have a bunch of them but haven't cracked just yet - was hard to resist this morning when I woke up with sore bbs and a temp spike on top of all the other symptoms I've been experiencing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Looks like a second line to me Mumsical! Although I am concerned about others saying FR now seems to be giving false positives - fingers crossed it gets darker for you

I'm 8 dpo today and still 4 days away from my testing date - anyone else absolutely itching to test or caved in already??
    Hey Arlais, I am 8 DPO as well and caved this morning, got a BFN though :-( On to January for me! Although I know it's early days, but just had a feeling December wasn't my month...

It's going to be a great New Year, I can feel it in my bones! hehe

Baby Dust to all :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsie View Post
    Hey Arlais, I am 8 DPO as well and caved this morning, got a BFN though :-( On to January for me! Although I know it's early days, but just had a feeling December wasn't my month...

It's going to be a great New Year, I can feel it in my bones! hehe

Baby Dust to all :-)
    Hey Kelsie! When do you plan on testing next? I'm going to test morning of NYE - I'll be 12 dpo and AF is due the next day, so I should know for sure if it's ok to have a few champers to bring in 2013 - although I'd much prefer to have to be sticking to mocktails

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Hi may I ask what FR means ? I'm new and trying to work out the acronyms is proving a little tricky at times TIA 😄

Thanks
    Reviews

First Response or FRER (first response early response pregnancy tests)

Tormy - so sorry hun. I am just waiting for AF now too

Arlais & Kelsie - FX for you both!

Thanks
    Reviews

no need to test today. Af arrived. Guess I'm bowing out for this month. Good luck to those still to test.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    First Response or FRER (first response early response pregnancy tests)

Tormy - so sorry hun. I am just waiting for AF now too

Arlais & Kelsie - FX for you both!
    Thank you for clearing that up. I used first response tests and twice came up with positive, have they been known to provide a significant amount of false positives? My go is away for a month so can't actually get confirmation for a while

Thanks
    Reviews

They are supposed to be the most reliable on the market, however there are many of us over the past couple of months getting faint lines when we are not preg. A woman in another thread even did a test when she cant possibly be pregnant and got a positive earlier today. Its really frustrating and lots of women are getting excited only to have their hopes dashed