+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 127 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1264
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Think maybe my line yesterday was an evap?! Got the same today, a very faint line which almost fades and not sure if it has colour. I would've expected something a bit more definite today if it was real. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Noty View Post
    Think maybe my line yesterday was an evap?! Got the same today, a very faint line which almost fades and not sure if it has colour. I would've expected something a bit more definite today if it was real. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

did yuo get the line within the timeframe Noty? Don't give up hope yet!! apparently hcg only doubles 24-48hours so you may still be very very low

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Yeah I think it was within the time frame. Would've liked to know for sure one way or the other as we're doing our family christmas today and I'd like to have a few drinks.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Noty the line wouldn't necessarily be that much darker after one day. It's still very early days for you so the hog increase would be quite small.
    Nirok - at 16 DPO for me the line was so light that I had to squint to see it. Dh said he couldn't see it at all. I was the same with my first pregnancy as well. I did a test at 14-15 DPO, looked at it and thought it was negative but then had a look a few minutes later and there was the faintest of faint lines.
    Afm- I tested yesterday at 10 DPO and got a bfn. Not counting myself out yet though. Still early days and I definitely feel pg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Noty - I tested at 8dpo and got a super faint line like yours. Tested yesterday and got nothing, tested today and got another super faint line. Not any darker. I am actually starting to wonder about the FRER tests lately. Like maybe the quality is not there and they are prone to always showing super faint lines or something. My line comes up within the test time but you really have to peer at it in the right light to see it though. Strangely my internet cheapies are showing positive but they are also the dodgy ones giving everyone false positives...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

upforroundtwo  (26-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Delightful December 2012 testing thread!

Also nirok, how are you finding the clomid? I was on it for my first, fell with him on cycle 5 and I hated it, it made me so moody and tired. When he was nine months old, I started ovulating on my own, even though I was still breast feeding so I was over the moon. We would have waited longer before trying for our next but I'm worried ill stop ovulating again if j wait too long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Noty View Post
    Yeah I think it was within the time frame. Would've liked to know for sure one way or the other as we're doing our family christmas today and I'd like to have a few drinks.

look I will probably get slammed for this answer but one or two drinks is not going to hurt at this stage. Many people don't know until later on and I know myself I didn't think when I was ttcing with ds I could get pregnant and I was drunk for two weeks leading up to finding out I was pregnant with him at 8dpo. He is a little brain box!! My dr made some comment that I can't remember the technicality of not feeding off something until further along that the tww that is for sure.

Stick to one or two drinks, eat well, drink water, be merry

9. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (27-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy84 View Post
    Also nirok, how are you finding the clomid? I was on it for my first, fell with him on cycle 5 and I hated it, it made me so moody and tired.
    We were on a road trip around Tassie at the time I was taking mine so I can't be certain if my moodiness was from being in the car all day or the Clomid lol! But I got crazy hot flushes day and night.

I got another faint, need-to-squint-to-see-it line late christmas eve and one christmas morning then AF showed up around 9am. Merry freakin Christmas huh.
    I was glad to finally know and then I could have a few drinks without worrying but it did make me a little sad.
    So I'm going to assume my cycle is roughly 33 days and that my LP is 16-17 days.
    Going to be a good girl and start temping and now I'll shift on over to the January thread.

Good luck to all those still waiting to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    look I will probably get slammed for this answer but one or two drinks is not going to hurt at this stage.
    I second that thought.

I was glad of AF coming yesterday because "a few drinks" was a nice bottle of Moscato for me. But if AF didn't arrive - I would still have had a glass or two rather than the whole bottle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally agree upforroundtwo. Even while pregnant I would have the odd glass (sometimes 2) of wine when I felt like it. Same while breastfeeding. As long as I didn't feel the effects I am fine. Hub is a doc and he also agrees. Interestingly J237 on here who is also a doc seems to be of the same mind. I also don't cut out any foods during pregnancy - just use a bit more caution and common sense making sure foods are fresh and from a good source etc

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (27-12-2012),upforroundtwo  (26-12-2012)