+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Making better choices - Week 2, Day 7 - Blog 25

I'm writing this on my phone while sitting at Geláre, we've come here as a farewell to one of the girls who's been made redundant. I thought long and hard about what to order because I wanted to join in and not be left out but I also didn't want to blow my diet completely.

In the end I chose this:

Instead of this:

With less than half the calories, I'm pretty pleased with my choice. I could've gone with sorbet but the choc chip cookie dough looked delicious. One scoop, no cone to minimise the damage. At 280 calories, the first 30 minutes of tonight's workout will be dedicated to burning this off and I'm okay with that.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Looks delicious and you will probably enjoy it because you have been so good and because you know that having that big plate full would be so rich and too fulling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Yeah, I kind of just goggled at the people eating the big waffles. In the past I have zero doubt that I would've ordered it and scoffed it all down in a heartbeat (before feeling incredibly guilty about it!) but today when the orders came out, I took one look at it and just thought "thank God I didn't order that!".

I don't feel like I missed out in any way and the one scoop of ice cream felt like a big treat plus this way I also don't feel terrible about myself right now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Making better choices - Week 2, Day 7 - Blog 25

Small but quality, sounds perfect! Yum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Can I say I am jealous. Drool.......