+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Combi Urban Walker Prestige

Hey,

Does anyone have any opinions on the Combi Urban Walker Prestige Stroller?

Went in to take a look at some prams and all that and came out really liking this one. Reviews online all seem to be good too...

Any opinions for parents that have used this stroller would be great!

:-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Combi Urban Walker Prestige

Glad you have found a pram you like.I haven't used this but bumping it for you and just couple's thoughts

Amazon is great to look at reviews if you haven't looked there.

Combis are generally pavement or shopping centre pram so if you want to do big walks perhaps consider a second hand three wheeler or bigger wheels as well.

Most combi have a reverse hAndle but just make sure all the wheels can turn and can llock. It is harder to handle when the wheels at tb e front don't turn

All the best
    Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Combi Urban Walker Prestige

Great. Thanks for the tips!!

I check reviews on everything I buy on product review.com.au (I think) but thanks for the extra option!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a Combi and LOVE IT! DS is 26 months old and he still likes being in it. We fitted it with a lambskin when he was a newborn so he was more cozy in it. It is so light and easy to fold and unfold (I can do both with one hand). I didn't want a big, bulky stroller that I knew I would have trouble getting in and out of the car by myself. I love the sunshade that folds all the way down so that baby is totally covered, but it has good circulation because of all the airholes. And I love that it reclines from horizontal to seated - we've used that a lot when DS has needed a nap on the go!

Probably the downsides are: It isn't good for really uneven surfaces. The basket at the bottom doesn't fit a lot of stuff in it.

Overall we love ours, I totally recommend it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Electric Boogaloo For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I dont really like my combi. I found it doesnt go upright the whole way and the reverse steering is terrible. The good part is that it is light and good for shopping and smooth surfaces. Overall if i could do it again i wouldnt buy it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jontu For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (10-11-2012)