+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    sorry to hear. I hope it's not a miscarriage, but some super big if it is. Please take it easy!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bfp and positive bloods at 13dpo and test lines arnt getting much darker.

I'm so, so sorry

My thoughts are with you..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    They saw the development of a pregnancy but I'm bleeding now so I think.I'm having a miscarriage I'm at the drs now. I'm so devastated I I hope everything is ok and it's just my left womb bleeding

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    OP did you only start bleeding after the scan? Was it transvaginal? Sometimes this can cause spotting....

I'm sure your doctor will order bloods done to check HCG is rising and most likely book you in for a repeat scan as it's still so early...Stay positive OP. Bleeding in early pregnancy is alot more common than people think and doesn't necessarily mean it's all over. Wait and see what all the results are...

Thinking of you xxx
    Keep us posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Bfp and positive bloods at 13dpo and test lines arnt getting much darker.

Have you already organized a follow up scan?

Big hugs... You must be so worried.

Fingers crossed for this all being just a nasty scare and some better news is around the corner...

Pp is right, you are still very early.

I've had a scan that showed the beginnings of a pregnancy that sadly was actually the ending of a pregnancy, and I've also had a scan that showed the beginnings and a follow up scan done exactly 1 week later showed a little bean of 6w2d and a nice heartbeat. Frustratingly, early scans can really go either way...

Try as much as you can to relax.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i hope it all turns out well for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    glittergirl my thoughts are with you fingers crossed all goes well, with my other 3 children i was at least 7-8 weeks before getting any positives even had a blood test with my second son that told me i was not pregnant however 2 weeks later my test was positive and turns out i was 7.5 weeks with the same pregnancy i also had a huge bleed and thought the worst but after a trip to the dr turns out all was ok still unsure of why that happened, this time i got my bfp after 4 weeks and did 3 internet tests just so i could beleive what i was seeing.
    the first test was alot fainter than the other 2 so i guess what im trying to say is stay strong because miracles do happen and i will be hoping a miracle comes your way

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Bfp and positive bloods at 13dpo and test lines arnt getting much darker.

Sorry for the late reply but I did miscarry on the 6th after my scan. Waited in the emergency room for 5 hours to say I lost the baby and my levels had dropped down to 2 then I was booted out :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub