+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Working out like a fiend! - Week 2, Day 6 - Blog 24

In case you can't tell, I didn't really have a title for today's blog but oh well! I'm at the point already where I have actually started to look forward to the workouts during my work day, I'm excited to come home and get my Zumba on. I won't deny, sometimes I still think "could I just call today a rest day?" but I don't. Here's the thing, if I'm being brutally honest, do an hour of any kind of exercise a day and you'll more than likely lose weight and that's what we're all doing here. The tricky thing is keeping it up.

That's where Zumba seems to have hit the nail on the head. During the workouts, I'm not thinking "oh, I'm working this muscle" or "I need to run this many minutes to burn this many calories", I'm just focusing on the steps and enjoying myself. They asked us how Zumba differs from other workouts and I guess that's it, I actually enjoy them.

Now if you don't mind somewhere about 20 minutes into the toning sticks portion of today's workout I noticed that I was working up a real big sweat today so I think I'd better go shower now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I agree with everything you just said.