Hello I am a Year 11 student doing my Independent Research Task for Community and Family Studies on Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and was just wondering any of you's reading this would be able to answer these quick questions for me, you will remain anonymous. Thank you for you help!
1. How old were you when you were first diagnosed with PCOS?
2. Describe how you felt when you first found out?
3. What symptoms do you suffer most from?
4. What symptoms concern you the most?
5. What treatment plan are you using?
6. Who is your biggest support network?
7. Do you think people understand how PCOS affects your well-being?
8. Do you think there is enough said/done to raise awareness of PCOS in young girls?
9. Do you feel you have control of PCOS?
10. Do you feel PCOS has reduced your quality of life?
11. Have you suffered any depression or any psychological distress as a result?
12. How much as PCOS syndrome changed your plans for the future?