+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not a fan of the ikea ones at all personally.

I have a love and care one, it has a round heavy base, wouldn't recommend anything like that if you plan on moving it around! Dd is 2 and I'm now looking at buying a cheaper one that folds up bacau we I can't move the one I have now by myself!!!

Also make sure you can fit a dinner plate on the tray, not a big deal when they are young but so frustrating when they get older.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Please recommend me a high chair!

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzybee View Post
    We already have a portable booster that attaches to dining chairs for when we go away etc.

It looks like the ikea/fizz chairs have quite a big leg space? I think it would take up too much room, with out the ability of folding up. Does the ikea one have a tray? (It's not pictured)
    Pretty sure they aren't what I'm looking for. Thank you though!

As for the babylove techno, I'm having issues finding it. Google keeps showing me love n care techno. Shall look again after school drop offs.
    Ahh sorry I'm a fool, it is a love n care!

It is very bulky but does fold away. I've just always left it at the table.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

We have the peg perego prima pappa high chair and it's great - also not a fan of the Ikea one it's not very sturdy at all, my niece at 12 months tipped it over while she was in it trying to reach over the side to feed her dog!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

We have a Roger Armstrong high chair. It's super slim and you can fold it away one handed, we actually throw it in the boot as well when we are going to family lunches etc because it fold so flat. Not too much padding so easy to clean. I think it was $79 at Baby Bunting.