+ Reply to Thread
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    In the messy house, Brisbane
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Day 13 - Off my game

I haven't had the best weekend. As far as weekends go it has been ok, but I am just a bit *off*. I was planning on doing my Zumba workout late in the afternoon yesterday but shopping for a birthday present took much too long so I was late getting home and didn't get time before going out to a friends party last night. Today I had to work this morning and DH took our DD to her friends birthday party and then this afternoon I have just been so out of it. DD and I had a run around in the front yard and then I made a healthy dinner, all the while trying not to fall asleep into the pot.

Anyway, through half closed eyes I managed to get my shoes on ready for Exhilirate, in the hope that it would do just that (FYI, it did, but I won't be up for much longer tonight). I did the full work out but not with my usual gusto. I think I may have over extended my hip the other day so I just want to be a bit careful with it for a couple of workouts to be on the safe side.

Food wise - I have been doing ok. I downloaded a calorie counter app which is good and keeps me aware. At the party last night I had a little bit of birthday cake and a homemade marshmallow and 2 chocolate truffles. I was a bit over on my calorie count. The great thing about the food at the party was that it was a mexican feast and my friend had made it all herself so she could tell me what things were more naughty than others. She is such a good cook.
    Today I had a couple of biscuits at the work AGM, I hadn't eaten in 5 hours and it was all that was on offer.
    I have been trying to add more vegetables to our meals. Tonight when I was making dinner I chopped up the veges ready to go and though 'I must be able to get more veges in here' so I found a couple more to add.

I am really hopeful of a good nights sleep tonight, I am feeling so flat.

Hopefully I will be more energised for a good workout tomorrow.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Well done on exercising when your so tired.

Adelaide Hills

Hope you are feeling better soon

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Good job on getting your workout in, I hope you got a great night's sleep!