+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default i didnt know I was pregnant*tv show*

I'm intrigued (sp?) by the show as I've often wondered 'how?' But the first ad for it when the lady said her baby was in the toilet made my physically sick and I could never bring myself to watch it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: i didnt know I was pregnant*tv show*

Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    I heard through the grapevine of an acquaintance who thought she was gaining weight and had weird sensations in her stomach so she went to the do and found out she was like 5-6 mths preg. She actually went and got a late 'termination' and those of us who know actually haven't spoken to her since. She was about 20 if I recall.
    But as for me, I knew I was preg at 5 weeks cos suddenly people smelt really bad! So I tested and was positive and I can't remember doing the deed unprotected in the timeframe that it just have occurred. I had a beach ball tummy by 6 months; no neat and tidy tiny bump for me! So I reckon I would know straight up if I happened again
    This just madras me burst into tears, so I‘m really hoping I took your statement out of context.

I've been here for three years, read things that make me want to vomit, angry as anything, but this is the first thing to ever actually make me just... Cry.

Sorry to crash.

Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

I heard through the grapevine of an acquaintance who thought she was gaining weight and had weird sensations in her stomach so she went to the do and found out she was like 5-6 mths preg. She actually went and got a late 'termination' and those of us who know actually haven't spoken to her since. She was about 20 if I recall.
    But as for me, I knew I was preg at 5 weeks cos suddenly people smelt really bad! So I tested and was positive and I can't remember doing the deed unprotected in the timeframe that it just have occurred. I had a beach ball tummy by 6 months; no neat and tidy tiny bump for me! So I reckon I would know straight up if I happened again
    Wow, so you ditched her because of that? Does she even know why you don't talk to her anymore?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

I had to read Marepoppin post twice too but I don't think she meant they stopped talking to her because of it...

It was an acquaintance so maybe they just lose touch?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Little of both, ladies. I haven't seen her myself for about 4 years and I just don't know what I'd say if I saw her. Sometimes when you just can't wrap your head around someone else's actions, you have nothing to say to them. But I will say straight out that I believe what she did was wrong. She would have had her reasons (which of course are private and personal) but I don't think it was right. And because I don't think others need to know what I think of them, I wouldn't say a thing.

Thanks
    Reviews

Little of both, ladies. I haven't seen her myself for about 4 years and I just don't know what I'd say if I saw her. Sometimes when you just can't wrap your head around someone else's actions, you have nothing to say to them. But I will say straight out that I believe what she did was wrong. She would have had her reasons (which of course are private and personal) but I don't think it was right. And because I don't think others need to know what I think of them, I wouldn't say a thing.
    I genuinely hope you aren't ever faced with the decision she was, and if you are the people who are supposed to care about you and support you don‘t leave you all alone during it because they believe you‘re wrong.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

PR2bMum  (05-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

If I had a few friends who suddenly stopped talking to me, I'd rather know why, but some people are too cowardly I guess!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

PR2bMum  (05-11-2012)

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews

I stopped talking to my mum because Im strongly against her decisions in the past four years and all because I just have nothing to say to her now because of it all. I understand completely that though they had their reasons you just don't have anything to say to them and so you just stop talking. I don't think it's fair of anyone else on this forum to judge you for not talking to her now, you have nothing to say anymore it's okay.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by αληθη View Post
    I stopped talking to my mum because Im strongly against her decisions in the past four years and all because I just have nothing to say to her now because of it all. I understand completely that though they had their reasons you just don't have anything to say to them and so you just stop talking. I don't think it's fair of anyone else on this forum to judge you for not talking to her now, you have nothing to say anymore it's okay.
    Surely you can see the irony in this statement? Don't judge her for judging someone else?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

BigRedV  (05-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

And wasn't she an "acquaintance" anyway? So, not a friend or anyone who would be expected to provide any kind of support to?