+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pinching on and off pains on left side just underneath belly button

Hey ladies.

I'm 4 or 5 weeks pregnant I'm not 100% until I get my scan next week because my cycles are 35 days long but I'm getting different dates on every due date calculation. I know I o'ed on CD20 and got my BFP on Thursday at 11dpo.

Anyway...I'm having weird pinching pains just on my left under my belly button area...they aren't too sore just annoying...I'm a bit worried but at the same time I think I'm over reacting. Has anyone had this? I feel find no cramps in my uterus well I should really say both of my uterus lol.

Any ideas what it's from.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

What do you mean both of your uterus? Yes I had pains like that, it's probably stretching.. Good luck and congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Sounds like ligament pain. Totally normal Sarelou, the OP has two uteruses. Uteruses? Uteri?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sarelou View Post
    What do you mean both of your uterus? Yes I had pains like that, it's probably stretching.. Good luck and congrats!
    I have two uterus with a cervix for each and one ovary for each

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Sounds like ligament pain. Totally normal Sarelou, the OP has two uteruses. Uteruses? Uteri?
    You think so? I'm just nervous because I'm a high risk and don't want anything to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

Default Re: Pinching on and off pains on left side just underneath belly button

I have a cyst on my ovary and I get the same pinching feeling in the same spot you are describing every so often. I got it more when I was pregnant as well. I think that is where the ovary is going by where they were doing the ultrasound to check the size and type of cyst.

Got told it is common to get in early stages of pregnancy cos of how baby life starts off as a type of cyst. Others would be more knowledgeable than me in this sense. This is just a very basic explanation with the intention of reassuring you.

Sent from my magical black talky thingy using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I guess I'll find out at my scan this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    I have a cyst on my ovary and I get the same pinching feeling in the same spot you are describing every so often. I got it more when I was pregnant as well. I think that is where the ovary is going by where they were doing the ultrasound to check the size and type of cyst.

Got told it is common to get in early stages of pregnancy cos of how baby life starts off as a type of cyst. Others would be more knowledgeable than me in this sense. This is just a very basic explanation with the intention of reassuring you.

Wow that's so interesting I didn't know that! I have a bad history with ovarian cysts and I also got the same sort of pain when I was in my first trimester.

I also didn't know women could have two uterus' either! (Or however u say it!) does that mean u can fall pregnant twice at different times? (But together.. If that makes sense?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by Sarelou View Post
    Wow that's so interesting I didn't know that! I have a bad history with ovarian cysts and I also got the same sort of pain when I was in my first trimester.

I also didn't know women could have two uterus' either! (Or however u say it!) does that mean u can fall pregnant twice at different times? (But together.. If that makes sense?)
    the body does some very strange things.

I have heard of it happening (2 uterus). They had to give c-section before she went into labour or something like that. Can't remember exactly. But it is really fascinating from the outside looking in. Don't know how I would feel if I had 2 though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I saw a documentary a few years ago about a woman who had two uterusi?? And she got pregnant in both about six weeks apart.

Was very interesting.

Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub