+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Oh no, that was bad... - Week 2, Day 4, Blog 22

So today I had my joint linen party with my friend from work, Cat. Oh dear goodness, it started at 2pm and everyone just left at 9pm lmao! That makes for 7 hours of eating "bad" food and drinking alcohol (which I'm still doing and yes, I misspelt "alcohol" three times before I fixed it!). I'm actually only on my third drink right now, I'm such a lightweight lol!

I'm not normally a big drinker but it was a great afternoon and we had so much fun. I've said so many times to the girls, this has to be a sustainable change so if I want to spend one night eating dips and crackers and drinking alcohol, I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I didn't do Rush today and I think my body is actually aching to do Zumba! I can't wait to try Activate tomorrow, I'm excited to finally get a chance to try this workout out!

Anyway, this blog is taking too long to type because I keep having to go back to fix typos so it's going to be a short one tonight. Yay for drunk blogging lol! Also, yes, my life is so sad that my friend has headed to her boyfriend's house with a batch of my fruit tingles and she's going to join me on Skype soon to play video games and we'll drink together virtually lmao!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I also want to clarify that I don't advocate "binge drinking" which I guess I'm technically doing since I drink next to nothing on a regular basis. I'm just once again trying to be brutally honest in this diary so everyone knows every step of my journey. Also, in saying that I've been eating "crap" food today, my breakfast and lunch were both healthy but I didn't have dinner and counted my snacks all afternoon/evening of dip and crackers to be my dinner (trust, I ate quite enough to be sufficient, I'm not starving myself here!).