+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sydney ivf clinics and something to look forward to.

Nearing the end of my TWW and yesterday I got AF. Nurses said I still need to do my pessaries and have my blood test Monday to confirm a BFN. This is my fifth BFN. My hubby and I are moving to Sydney shortly and although I am tired and mentally exhausted I will try again. Can anyone recommend me a clinic in Sydney with a good reputation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Sorry that you haven't gotten your BFP yet I'd recommend Genea they have quite a few locations throughout Sydney. Probably not Mark Bowman but any of the other drs. You can look then up online. Best of luck to you!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Cheals  (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry about AF arriving, I use Next Generation, they are quite reasonably priced & the doctors are lovely, offices in Parramatta, Penrith, Campbelltown & Ashfield.

nextgenfertility.com.au

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dyso80 For This Useful Post:

Cheals  (08-11-2012)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm at Fertility First at Hurstville and they're wonderful and very personal.

Am just doing my first cycle of IUI now so no BFP to report, but I have many friends who have gorgeous bubbas through FF and gave it glowing reviews.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Cheals  (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dyso80 View Post
    Sorry about AF arriving, I use Next Generation, they are quite reasonably priced & the doctors are lovely, offices in Parramatta, Penrith, Campbelltown & Ashfield.

nextgenfertility.com.au
    Me too. I saw Dr Matthews, she was fab, I got bfp first go and I have an appt booked in advance for February to get our next baby happening . She was recommended by another BH member

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ellymoe View Post
    Me too. I saw Dr Matthews, she was fab, I got bfp first go and I have an appt booked in advance for February to get our next baby happening . She was recommended by another BH member
    That's who I'm seeing, I first saw Dr Tang & got my BFP 1st go with IUI but she left & now I see Dr Matthews, fx I'm looking at a BFP with IVF to be confirmed Monday via a BT

Thanks
    Reviews

I used IVF Australia and hit the jackpot with my first try, I am 38 with a dodgy tube and hubby has dodgy sperm.... Gavin Kemble is my dr, ivf Australia are all over Sydney, not the cheapest bit I know of others who used them and all have had babies or about to give birth. Good luck x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Killarneygirl For This Useful Post:

Cheals  (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dyso80 View Post
    That's who I'm seeing, I first saw Dr Tang & got my BFP 1st go with IUI but she left & now I see Dr Matthews, fx I'm looking at a BFP with IVF to be confirmed Monday via a BT
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Another one here that was with Dr Matthews at Next Generation. Can't recommend her highly enough, along with the nurses & clinic in general! Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a Next Gen patient also, with Dr Benny, although I have also done cycles with Dr Matthews and Dr McDonald when he's been away. My one complaint about them is that if you have repeated implantation failure (and I had 6 before I got my bfp) they are very reluctant to try some of the more aggressive protocols and I found their 'further testing' fairly conservative compared with what I've heard other clinics do. I asked after my 3rd BFN and was refused. I eventually sought a consult with a reproductive immunologist after failure #6. He tested me for immune issues and treated me with an aggressive immune protocol while NGF took care of the IVF side of things. I got my BFP first go on the new protocol with my RI and credit him 100% with my pregnancy (my NGF FS was quite reluctant to agree to let me do it said he didn't think it would work, was too experimental etc- had he not agreed I would have sought treatment at another clinic). Another thing to bear in mind with them is that they limit EPU to Mon, Wed and Fri and are not open on Sundays.

The nurses, receptionists and Drs are all lovely and professional, and their costs are quite reasonable compared to other Sydney clinics, but I see that you've already had 5 BFNs so though you might want to take my experience into consideration. I wish you all the best
    Last edited by Bella978; 03-11-2012 at 14:43.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Cheals  (08-11-2012),Fiona2  (24-04-2014)