+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Broke

No point to this post - I'm just feeling a bit yuck because we are broke until Thursday next week. But I meal plan so we have food covered at least. We have $5 in our account because I effed up and paid too many bills I hate being broke.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Broke

Know how you feel we are negative $90 this week. But same as you foods all covered. It's happening too often. A bit depressing.

Bulbasaur is offline Life is to short to live without icecream
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Broke

I feel the same. All food is covered but just over spent this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry to hear At least your bills are paid and food us there. Hopefully next Thursday comes around quick.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Broke

I have no play money and nearly a week till pay it sucks I so want a Gloria jeans chiller
    As pp said all food and bills are covered though and I have money in other accounts but they are for birthdays, Christmas and other bills and I don't like dipping into them not even for a messily $20

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I am feeling that way too.
    From this fortnight onwards we will be bring in $500 less.
    I have being saying to myself all day I am not broke I am just finding my feet, in my new normal. I not going to lie it's dam hard but I know I can do this. You can too.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs to you. I seem to have far too many weeks like this too. I hope a cool 20 lands in your lap, just to help you out.
    Last edited by SpecialPatrolGroup; 02-11-2012 at 17:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Broke

The price of food ive noticed is getting ridiculous. We have upped our budget for food per fortnight a couple of times already and its not enough again sucks....

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Broke

Yep im on monthy pay and the last few have been horrible. This month ive had to push my car payment and mortgage payment to next pay, which wont help next pay

Plus we had performance reviews done 2 months ago wjich i was told i would get a very decent payrise, and they still javent even been approved by the md!! Its really disheartening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by noskie View Post
    Yep im on monthy pay and the last few have been horrible. This month ive had to push my car payment and mortgage payment to next pay, which wont help next pay

Plus we had performance reviews done 2 months ago wjich i was told i would get a very decent payrise, and they still javent even been approved by the md!! Its really disheartening
    I hated monthly pay.

Do you have a big freezer so you can buy in bulk?