100 % agreeSame living with one for 6 years.
I get "oh your so lucky he vacuums etc etc etc"
Yeah but he also gets all "wtf is this on the floor for?!" All. The. Time.
I'm NOT tidy by nature. So my tips are:
1. Have set days for set cleaning activities. So like Friday is laundry day - I do a load here and there through the week but I do dfs work clothes (Friday is casual day) sheets & towels then I put them away over the weekend. Monday I do the fridge and pantry clean out & Tuesday I grocery shop etc etc etc.
2. 20 min *blitz* if the house is trashed. Its amazing what 20 minutes of full speed - break a sweat - cleaning can achieve. Just one or two rooms. Feels really good if it's just getting on top of me because no matter what I can stop in 20 minutes so it's less like going "ugh I'm going to be cleaning AALLLLLL daayyyyyy"
3. Yup clean as you go. Haha. Oh I'm so bad at this. Hence No 2. But I try.
4. Everything has a place. And if it doesn't find a place or throw it out.
5. I tidy before I leave the house. Because otherwise I get home and it's messy and I cbfed because I just got home.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub