+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default crinone after EPU or ET?

Hi, I just had my EPU yesterday & my FS said he wants me to start crinone (or pressaries) the day of ET, which will be Monday. With my last cycles (with a different FS) i'd always started crinone day after EPU. I'm just wondering if anyone else started their crinone at et? Is it okay to start it then? Also, will starting it at et make AF come earlier due to missing those extra days without prog support? I wouldn't want to miss out on implantation or I hope my body will have enough days for my hormones to kick in before AF screws it up.

I was actually thinking of secretly using crinone tonight as I still have some left over from my last cycle. what do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mnnn I've always used it after EPU but then I have a problem producing progesterone and probably need lots and lots of support.
    I'm not really sure what I would advise, is there anyway you can call the clinic to discuss?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks SummerShine for your reply!!
    I sneaked in one crinone before et, then my fs said to use 2 crinones before bed. He said to use 2 a day before going to sleep so the gel stays in & not trickle out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: crinone after EPU or ET?

Hi hope
    I usually start before ET