+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Question HELP!! safe and sound unity capsule fit BJCS?

Help please, i have found a very cheap in perfect condition Safe and Sound Unity capsule and am in desperate need to know if it fits the Baby Jogger City Select pram (BJSC) This is my pram and I am expecting bub #3 and with ds starting school next year i was thinking it would be a life saver.

I know the Maxi Cosi is the prefered option but I live in a rural town and quite frankly it would only be mostly for school drop offs and a few things here and there and I don't want to pay a fortune for this as i have big babies.

Please help, does it fit and what adapters do I need to get for it? TIA

Mod-SammiAnn is offline Administrator
    Winner 2010- The Most Helpful Member Award

Winner 2010- Member You'd Most Like To Meet IRL Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ,

I'm told it does. We bought the S&S unity capsule for this bub and a friend offered to buy it from it after we've finished provided it fits the Baby Jogger City Select pram she wants. Apparently she did some research and found and attachment or adapter so it will?

I don't know the details sorry because it's not mine but I can ask her about the details if it'll help?

Sam

Thanks
    Reviews
    We hired the unity capsule and bought the adaptor. No amount of youtube could help me set up the adaptor confidently (it always felt too wobbly to me) We ended up abandoning that idea and just reclined the toddler seat to put bub in that (not recommended by Baby Jogger). For the next bub (#3) we are going to hire the maxi cosi capsule. Recently there was a supply shortage of the adaptors in Australia but I'm sure that has been fixed now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default HELP!! safe and sound unity capsule fit BJCS?

I used the unity capsule for DD3 with my BJCS. I was not a fan at all. The capsule doesn't actually clip into the adaptors it sits over it and is really wobbly. I used the maxi cosi for this bub and was great just clips straight in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    have you tried ringing baby jogger strollers australia? they are always so helpful over the phone and can give you some advice over the phone re: capsules and attachments and stock availibility etc.
    I have a BJCE and even though i bought the bassinet (which came with adaptors) i bought a capsule too.