+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,719
    Thanks
    3,790
    Thanked
    3,838
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

    Default Re: Has anyone else noticed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    I would actually like to meet the man who finds the topic of vaginal discharge arousing, tbh.

    The ad wouldn‘t bother me(I don‘t watch TV), but why is the woman allegedly naked in it.. ? If they‘ve decide to use the ‘‘s3x sells‘‘ approach I'm thinking they picked the wrong product to try it on.

    Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub
    I don't remember her being naked but I would assume that it would be to say that yeah s3x sells and men generally find women sexy and attractive and us girls don't do things things that men may find unattractive but hey we do and this is one of those things so don't think we enjoy having a period or leaking or having discharge and somehow we need a product that helps deal with it. so ha ha surprise our v's also do unattractive things too.

    Well that's my interpretation of it anyway.

    Sent from my magical black talky thingy using BubHub

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,602
    Thanks
    441
    Thanked
    3,369
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Re: Has anyone else noticed...

    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    I don't remember her being naked but I would assume that it would be to say that yeah s3x sells and men generally find women sexy and attractive and us girls don't do things things that men may find unattractive but hey we do and this is one of those things so don't think we enjoy having a period or leaking or having discharge and somehow we need a product that helps deal with it. so ha ha surprise our v's also do unattractive things too.

    Well that's my interpretation of it anyway.

    Sent from my magical black talky thingy using BubHub
    BAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!! Surpride leaky VAjajays.

    I'm lmao on the bus, really loudly. People are staring.

    Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,719
    Thanks
    3,790
    Thanked
    3,838
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

    Default Re: Has anyone else noticed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!! Surpride leaky VAjajays.

    I'm lmao on the bus, really loudly. People are staring.

    Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub
    Your welcome. I just re read it and lol too and I wrote it.

    Sent from my magical black talky thingy using BubHub

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,279
    Thanks
    2,361
    Thanked
    2,023
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loumia View Post
    Someone mentioned the 'gripples' toilet paper ad - just to clarify, is this the ad where the plumber/workman is squatting down fixing the sink & the puppy thinks he's doing a p*00 for lack of a better word & brings him the toilet paper ?

    In reference to the lynx deodorant ads - hate them
    Yes, that's the one.

    The puppy doesn't think he is doing a poo, the ad is saying if you don't use that toilet paper then you won't be as clean as people who do. The puppy sniffs several behinds and concludeds the plumber needs to use grippled toilet paper because he is not clean.

    The whole execution is vulgar.

    It just creates an alleged hygiene problem that doesn't actually exist to give sole the reason to buy...I've been using non-grippled toilet paper for years and ever had an issue with scent or hygiene...Generally people show brand loyalty to their toilet paper so it's important to continually evolve with new product aspects in advertising... even though in the evolution of toilet paper there is not much room for innovation...

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,363
    Thanks
    467
    Thanked
    357
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: Has anyone else noticed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Lovegood View Post
    Yes, that's the one.

    The puppy doesn't think he is doing a poo, the ad is saying if you don't use that toilet paper then you won't be as clean as people who do. The puppy sniffs several behinds and concludeds the plumber needs to use grippled toilet paper because he is not clean.

    The whole execution is vulgar.

    It just creates an alleged hygiene problem that doesn't actually exist to give sole the reason to buy...I've been using non-grippled toilet paper for years and ever had an issue with scent or hygiene...Generally people show brand loyalty to their toilet paper so it's important to continually evolve with new product aspects in advertising... even though in the evolution of toilet paper there is not much room for innovation...
    would love to see self wiping paper... !
    a toilet product of the future

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,010
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    596
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm feeling a little left out, we don't have leaky vajayjay ads here

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,279
    Thanks
    2,361
    Thanked
    2,023
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelex View Post
    would love to see self wiping paper... !
    a toilet product of the future

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub
    Haha I would prefer a bidet with a blow feature....bliss....

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna Lovegood For This Useful Post:

    squirrelex  (02-11-2012)

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,222
    Thanks
    894
    Thanked
    3,219
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulahoop View Post
    I'm feeling a little left out, we don't have leaky vajayjay ads here
    Me neither! Can someone link to what you guys are talking about? I want to see what's so offensive!

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,222
    Thanks
    894
    Thanked
    3,219
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hmmm, just googled for the leaky vajayjay ad; I'm a prude at the best of times but can't see anything slightly offensive about it? It's actually really matter-of-fact and plain and simple.

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,806
    Thanks
    7,267
    Thanked
    9,720
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Has anyone else noticed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Lovegood View Post
    Haha I would prefer a bidet with a blow feature....bliss....
    You want it to blow up your...???


 

Similar Threads

  1. Has anyone else noticed this?
    By BarefootedMumma in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 17:21
  2. Neocate causing vomitting? has anyone noticed this?
    By Loulou33 in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-03-2012, 19:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Cots on Bubhub
Looking to buy a cot or bassinet? :: Cot safety checklist :: Local or online nursery shops
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!