+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Show off your Christmas tree!

Subbing, my tree won't be up until December though.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    AIMG_0001_1.jpgAIMG_0002.jpgAIMG_0003.jpgAIMG_0004.jpg

A few pics of village from last year. Sorry not very good quality pics. I took more care taking them the year before but those photos are buried away in the depths of the portable hard drive...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bezzy For This Useful Post:

feelinglucky  (01-11-2012),Jensha  (01-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Show off your Christmas tree!

Wow I love your village! It looks amazing. I'm going to have to get online and do some shopping I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Louy View Post
    Wow I love your village! It looks amazing. I'm going to have to get online and do some shopping I think!
    Careful, it's addictive!

I also have an addiction to ornaments for the tree. Particularly the colourful ones from Myer. I can't actually fit any more on my tree I don't think. I have already bought one more for this year, a big pink bow (who knows where it will fit) but I'm going to have to stop myself buying any more. Maybe ban myself from the Christmas decoration section of Myer. DD and I have fun making decorations for the tree too.
    Here's last year's tree.AIMG_0005.jpg

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bezzy For This Useful Post:

Happy2be3  (04-11-2012),Jensha  (01-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

This is mine from last year but it will be the same as its all brand new tree as myer decorations. Can't wait to take pics of our baby girl under it this year as its her first Xmas!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarelou For This Useful Post:

Happy2be3  (01-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I like the colour!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great thread OP, your tree looks great. I love seeing what other people do with their tree. Ours won't go up until the first week of December.

Your tree looks fantastic bezzy. You'll just have to get a bigger tree then you'll have a good excuse for buying more decorations. Looks like you still have a bit of room for a taller tree!!

I'm on the look out for a new tree this year, our old one is just too short for all the decorations and I'd love a taller one. I think the one we have is about 2 metres high, I'm 170cm tall and it's slightly taller than me, so maybe not quite 2m. If anyone sees trees on special let me know! We have high ceilings in our lounge and taller tree would look fantastic. Still trying to convince DH of this though - he thinks the tree should go up a few days before Christmas

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

We don't put our tree up until Dec 1st

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SpottySocks View Post
    Great thread OP, your tree looks great. I love seeing what other people do with their tree. Ours won't go up until the first week of December.

Your tree looks fantastic bezzy. You'll just have to get a bigger tree then you'll have a good excuse for buying more decorations. Looks like you still have a bit of room for a taller tree!!

I'm on the look out for a new tree this year, our old one is just too short for all the decorations and I'd love a taller one. I think the one we have is about 2 metres high, I'm 170cm tall and it's slightly taller than me, so maybe not quite 2m. If anyone sees trees on special let me know! We have high ceilings in our lounge and taller tree would look fantastic. Still trying to convince DH of this though - he thinks the tree should go up a few days before Christmas
    Lol someone else like me who has a million ornaments! I think our tree is 6.5ft. I think the ceilings are about 10ft. But our tree is only about 5 years old or so, and I love it, so it'll stay around a few more years yet!
    You might be able to get a bigger tree from a Christmas shop I've seen some huge ones around!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1351766095.378339.jpg

Last years tree, photo is dodgy but whole thing was purple, Blue and silver. I try and mix up the colour theme every year.

I love looking at everyone's designs and ideas