+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Spotting after Intercourse

My partner and I have continued our relationship as normal since finding out I am pregnant. I am 9 weeks 4 days today. After intercourse today I noticed some really light pinkish spotting when I wipe, but I have to really look for it.

I am wondering at which point I should be concerned? I wouldn't normally be worried if I wasn't pregnant but am obviosuly concerned for the baby. Advice?

TIA and sorry if TMI

Thanks
    Reviews

I wouldn't worry, this is completely normal after DTD and especially as it sounds like there is hardly any there anyway. Start to worry when you get bleeding accompanied with cramping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I'd say it sounds like it's probably coming from your cervix because of DTD. I wouldn't worry but just keep an eye on it. Girl power to you for wanting to DTD. I'm almost 11weeks and since finding out I was pregnant the thought of s*x repulses me. Funny human beings aren't we?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies Fingers crossed... good to get some reassurance, though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My pregnancy book says that in the first trimester your cervix becomes very soft and you might get light spotting like that after intercourse, which is more likely from the cervix than from inside the uterus.
    Hope it's all ok... I would just keep an eye on it and if you start bleeding, go to the dr to get it checked out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Yep, happened to me a couple of times. Now i'm 17 weeks and everything is fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had this happen too, well I think it was the sex that caused it but I'm not sure because it didn't start until several hours afterwards, but it happened twice so I think that's what it was. I had brown spotting for a couple of days afterwards and while everything was fine with bubs, it has really put me off. I no longer really have any desire for it because of the stress and worry feel a bit sorry for poor DF but he insists that he doesn't care and just wants bub and me to be ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all for your advice. Unfortunately it was a miscarriage. Absolutely heartbroken. I wish you all luck in your pregnancies. Hope to be back here soon ....