+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pram reccommendations??

As topic says, please give recommend a good light pram - 4 wheels - n ur experiences. Pregnant with my 2nd, have a strider plus but find it too heavy to get in n out car and by time bubs is born my dd will be 21 months n don't think she will want to be in a pram anymore.

Thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Pram reccommendations??

I love love love the Love n Care Delta 2 pram, it's amazing! Only weighs 10kg, handles perfect, folds great, looks lovely, all 4 wheels are double so nice rotation! Love it! :-) I purchased mine from toys r us and they often have them on sale for $169 a few times a year :-)

Sent from my ST25a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Our baby hasn't arrived yet but we got a Bugaboo Cameleon. I wanted the child to be able to face me as well as look at the world. You can put a skateboard at the back for older children. We were tossing up between the Bee and the Cameleon because we live in the inner city and need something small, but chose the Cameleon because it has bigger back wheels.

Only downside may be getting it up and down. It looks a little more complicated than others but friends who have it say it's just a matter of learning and then it's easy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Pram reccommendations??

I love love love the Love n Care Delta 2 pram, it's amazing! Only weighs 10kg, handles perfect, folds great, looks lovely, all 4 wheels are double so nice rotation! Love it! :-) I purchased mine from toys r us and they often have them on sale for $169 a few times a year :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    baby jogger city mini. love love love it! plus it 's super light with a one hand fold. awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pram reccommendations??

I just ordered the strider compact. Lighter and narrower than strider plus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have the Baby Jogger City Mini, and the Mini Double - both are brilliant and actually fit in the boot at the same time. I wouldn't discount a double pram as my 2.5 year old will often ride along in the pram with the 1 year old. I got the double from gumtree for half the price of a new one and it was the current model at the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm due to have our first bub in 6 weeks. We have bought a Steelcraft Agile and although we haven't used it with bub yet the bit we have played with it at home we love it. Really easy to fold up and onlly weighs 7.5kg I think.