+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Bleeding but bfp!!

The bottom test looks not quite as dark as control line , so negative. I can't see a line at all in the top test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The top is a pregnancy test Smurfy. I don't think its positive. That control line needs to be way darker. They are just dud crappy tests as I said. Don't think anything of it - mine always looked like this with this brand. Get another brand and I bet you will get a different result.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I stand by what I said and think you need to move on from testing for a bit. It's not doing you any good to stress out so much or you'll start seeing things that aren't there. Take a break.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (04-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Bleeding but bfp!!

Sorry, I didn't word that very well, I wasn't assuming you used fmu, it was just my observation when I was using opks 2-3 times a day. The IC can be dodgy, I personally wouldn't rely on them (only my personal opinion). If you are interested, look in to the clear blue digital fertility monitor. You can only get them overseas at the moment and they are expensive but I have no regrets buying line and it's 100% accurate for me every time (I'm fortunate enough to know after I have ovulated by what my body is doing). Good luck, I'd probably try and relax for a bit though or you will do your head in. Hugs, TTC is an absolute emotional roller coaster.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

If that was my test I wouldn't say positive. I'd think I would be getting a positive in maybe a day or even a few.

HPT doesn't look positive.

It is very possible to O on cd8, 9 ect. A lot of people do.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natalieenaxx View Post
    It's surly positive
    I inverted it again for you, you can see the control Lin is darker than the test on your opk. The HPT is definitely neg. I agree with PP, you are stressing too much, over thinking and analysing, give yourself a break hon, I was the same when TTC last, it only happened for me after I relaxed my approach.

Thanks
    Reviews

Pic
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    I stand by what I said and think you need to move on from testing for a bit. It's not doing you any good to stress out so much or you'll start seeing things that aren't there. Take a break.
    Agreed. Good luck for next cycle