+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking the gift of a donor egg - SYDNEY

Hi, thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am 46 years old and single. I have been trying to get pregant by IVF since August last year. I have had 3 unsuccessful cycles (2 x IVF & 1 x IUI) in the last year. Unfortunately, as my doctor keeps reminding me I am not getting any younger and my egg quality is a problem.

When I was younger I went out with a guy for a long time who definitely did not want any children. I travelled a lot and got on with my career. I was in a relationship recently where we tried to have children - without success. I think I had simply left it too late.

I have 4 gorgeous nieces who I absolutely adore and I would so love to have my own child.

This year has also been particularly hard as my mother is very ill and not expected to make it - so the travel has resumed which has made the IVF process even harder.

I just heard this morning that my embryo did not develop enough for transfer. This is such a heart wrenching journey for all of us on the same journey.

If you would help out with an egg donor, I would be eternally grateful that you were able to provide me with this gift.

Contact me via PM.
    Thanks again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by emilyjo90; 30-11-2012 at 11:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emily,

Thanks for making contact - I will email you.

Sue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Seeking the gift of a donor egg - SYDNEY

Smh,
    Just thought you'd like to know that emily had posted a thread advertising herself as a donor in exchange for a car. So please be careful replying to her.

Sent from my U8860 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsdj1234 For This Useful Post:

veggiemama  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not some scam artist who wants money or expensive things. Giving someone your eggs is a big deal. I am in need due to a massive loss this year, and I'm willing to help someone out with the gift of life if they can help me get back on my feet with a favour. You don't know my life story and you would be doing the same if we're in my position. If my position changes by the time donation is needed, obviously I would provide them without thinking twice, my brothers wife had the same problem and I saw what they went through with IVF failures.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Seeking the gift of a donor egg - SYDNEY

Emily, apart from the fact that asking for money or goods for a donation is illegal, do you realise how much it costs to do ivf with an egg donor? My recipients paid in excess of $10000 to cycle to try and have a child. Don't you think that having to pay that sort of money is hard enough than to try and come up with money to buy a car for someone else?
    And I'm sorry but only offering your eggs in order to get something material out of it is vile. Oh and is approaching more than one recipient at a time. Recipients are people with feelings, not a means to get a car.

Sent from my U8860 using BubHub