+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Clomid should I take it

Hi all been to see my ob she wants me to go on clomid aspirin and folic acid then once I hav a string good early pregnancy where I hav high hcg ill start progesterone well I told hubby he says not to take it that having a baby shouldn't be forced to hav that if it happens it happens let it be natural we hav 2 kids already so I guess he's not too concerned if we hav or dnt hav another I'm wanting it bad I've been trying for 6 mnths with 2 miscarriages in a row the cause is I hav hypothyroidism borderline hashimotos disease so can really muck fertility around causing miscarriages etc my one worry for clomid is the chances if having twins so for anyone taking it or has taken it what were the out comes? Also should I just try the aspirin first if it doesn't work then try clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks thorny my ob never said about doing a scan before hand and I couldn't handle twins so I wonder why she never said come in to get scan are u finding clomid helpful at all?

Thanks
    Reviews

Ooops tormy stupid I phone spelling correction

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I also have Hashimoto's. I was started on baby aspirin and the following month I was put on clomid. The second month of Clomid I conceived and am now almost 11 weeks along. I believe it was the Clomid and the aspirin that did the trick for me. Oh and I'm only carrying one bubba.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Tormy she has scans in her rooms but dnt get bts while on the clomid

Thanks
    Reviews

First time mum are u on progesterone aswell or u dnt need it? How much clomid did u take I think I've got 25-50 mg congrats to you you must be so happy it's a struggle having thyroid conditions more so then some ppl think I only got it after having my second bub my mum has had most of her thyroid removed my nan gas the hashimotos with auto immune diseases so I was bound to get it hav u researched about being preg whilst having the condition I'm a lol worried about some things I'm thinking of just doing aspirin first to see then progesterone as I can fall preg but doesn't last longer then 5 wks unfortunately it goes down hill very fast

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a silly question.... What does the asprin do?

Thanks
    Reviews

First time mum are u on progesterone aswell or u dnt need it? How much clomid did u take I think I've got 25-50 mg congrats to you you must be so happy it's a struggle having thyroid conditions more so then some ppl think I only got it after having my second bub my mum has had most of her thyroid removed my nan gas the hashimotos with auto immune diseases so I was bound to get it hav u researched about being preg whilst having the condition I'm a lol worried about some things I'm thinking of just doing aspirin first to see then progesterone as I can fall preg but doesn't last longer then 5 wks unfortunately it goes down hill very fast

Thanks
    Reviews

Mrs jinks it thins blood