+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gracec View Post
    Thanks ladies ... I know you eagerly await the magic 12wks ... Then life king hits you .. Well after waiting an extra half hour on a full bladder it was confirmed no heart beat ... WTF has gone wrong.. What have I done.. How do I explain this to my 6yo dd????? I'm thankful being a private patient.. My obs is away.. He gets back tomorrow .. He's called 3 times to see how my second scan was going .. He's flying back in the morning .. I'll be seeing him at 9:15am.. To discuss our next move .. I don't know how to birth this baby .. I guess ill have to wait & see what the options are.. but itsnt it tooo soon to birth ... toooo soon for what???
    The scan shows my baby size is at 15wks.. I just want to say F*%#• you world ... Why why why..... Why did you let my last embroy thaw... Why did it grow & make it to transfer... Why did I get a bfp??? With an excellent hcg level ... Oh why oh why bloody world do you needto tease me.. Mess with my head ... Are u trying to make me go insain again & not be able to look at a pregnant women without cursing her ... To have 2 cousins due around the same time as me ... Why did I have to make the girls share a room if there's no one else to put into the babies room.. Why did we have all these hope & dreams as a family of 5...
    Why was I not able to deliver 3 healthy children ...did my baby die suddenly ... Was it painful.. Was it something I ate.. But that's it.. Our family planning day are finished .. We will be a family of 4, with an empty space for the child that could of completed us .. I'm just soooooooooooo sad
    .... Sorry rant over ...
    GraceC, arrrggghhhh...i feel your pain...I feel so sad for you. I know nothing anyone says will make it better or easier.

When I got my BFP through IVF, I was plagued by anxiety that something may happen to my bub. I could not rest throughout my whole pregnancy cos I was so scared I will lose my baby. When I dont feel him move, I freak out and must do something to get him to move, then I will be at ease. I had to rent a doppler to just listen to his HB. It is so hard. And we decided to induce him at near 39 weeks cos we were so scared of stillbirth. And even thought of csect in case the umbilical cord wraps round his neck. There are just so many worries and what ifs that plagued me. So I feel for you and your loss.

Pls know that we are here for you if you need to rant and need a listening ear.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default No heartbeat ..... 20 wks :( :( need adice

I couldn't read and not reply. I'm so deeply sorry for your loss. Will be thinking of you over the next few days. Huge hugs xx

SPC is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2010- The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Might it be that if you have a VB, you can try again very quickly, but with a Caesar it's better to wait? In my experience with small children and grief, it is best to be very honest and straightforward. They often are much more accepting of these things than adults. However, they can blame themselves in the same way adults do, even though this is clearly nobody's fault.

Thanks
    Reviews

So terribly sorry for your loss Grace. I agree with the above if u just need to vent and let out your frustration and sadness we are hear to listen

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm so very sorry for your loss. No words can take away the pain but please know we all send you hugs xx

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Im so sorry for your loss. I hope your OB can help you get some of the answers you need and also help you through the process in a way that you are ok with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was praying your scan might be different, I'm so sorry! I know you don't want to hear this (I didn't) but it will get better, the crying will ease the days will look brighter and your family will seem even more precious.
    There's no right way, just do what feels easiest, after going through labour and a csection I found the natural labour to be the fastest to get over. So glad your OB seems genuinely to care, he or she will help you find the right way.
    They'll give the option to have tests on the placenta and the baby, just so you know, to figure out what happened, we did and we are grateful we did it was a long wait for the results but knowing the reason gave us closure and the relief that it was out of our hands and that it wasn't genetic.
    My little girl was with us for a short time, but she taught us a lot, made us stronger and brought so much love.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: No heartbeat ..... 20 wks :( :( need adice

I am so so sorry to hear hunni. Such a terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to you send your family.xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

So very sad, I hope your obs can give you the delivery you need. Xx