+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: No heartbeat ..... 20 wks :( :( need adice

I'm so sorry you're going through this. it sucks, you wait for what seems like forever to get to 12 weeks, when it's supposedly safe, but it never is safe, something can happen at any time

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII, please excuse any errors!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally understand the confusion, numbness, all those feelings mixing up together and it all just doesn't make sense! I was induced for vaginal delivery, I asked if I could go under but I was told that wasn't an option. I had the option to wait and let labour start on its own but that was my first go and I was terrified, and I wanted to just get over and done with it and move on... They were really great with pain management and I can't really remember much. In the end baby got stuck, I couldn't push anymore and they didn't want to use forceps as she was too small and fragile. So I was put under (I think my OB said "you've had enough, you're going under" she must have felt sorry for me. But no it wasn't a cesarean, I don't know what they did I'm guessing they manipulated the baby out. Sorry lots of tmi but I wish someone had told me what was going to happen... Its much harder than normal child birth because even tho baby is small they can't help and often they'll come feet first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default No heartbeat ..... 20 wks :( :( need adice

Couldn't not reply, I'm so sorry for your loss. I think as pp's have said, talk to a counselor re your options and go what sits best with you, be it natural or induced or c sect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Re: No heartbeat ..... 20 wks :( :( need adice

So sorry for your heart breaking loss :-( Be kind to yourself and I think seeing a counsellor would help even if it only helps a tiny bit

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for your loss so sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies ... I know you eagerly await the magic 12wks ... Then life king hits you .. Well after waiting an extra half hour on a full bladder it was confirmed no heart beat ... WTF has gone wrong.. What have I done.. How do I explain this to my 6yo dd????? I'm thankful being a private patient.. My obs is away.. He gets back tomorrow .. He's called 3 times to see how my second scan was going .. He's flying back in the morning .. I'll be seeing him at 9:15am.. To discuss our next move .. I don't know how to birth this baby .. I guess ill have to wait & see what the options are.. but itsnt it tooo soon to birth ... toooo soon for what???
    The scan shows my baby size is at 15wks.. I just want to say F*%#• you world ... Why why why..... Why did you let my last embroy thaw... Why did it grow & make it to transfer... Why did I get a bfp??? With an excellent hcg level ... Oh why oh why bloody world do you needto tease me.. Mess with my head ... Are u trying to make me go insain again & not be able to look at a pregnant women without cursing her ... To have 2 cousins due around the same time as me ... Why did I have to make the girls share a room if there's no one else to put into the babies room.. Why did we have all these hope & dreams as a family of 5...
    Why was I not able to deliver 3 healthy children ...did my baby die suddenly ... Was it painful.. Was it something I ate.. But that's it.. Our family planning day are finished .. We will be a family of 4, with an empty space for the child that could of completed us .. I'm just soooooooooooo sad
    .... Sorry rant over ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Oh sweetheart... I'm so very sorry for your loss... You don't need all the answers now, take it minute by minute; Take time to grieve, don't be hard on yourself and keep your little angel locked in your heart always... RIP Little One... Fly free.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so so so sorry for your loss I don't really have any advice, although if you were planning a c-section anyway I don't understand why they wouldn't let you do it now. I guess they must have their reasons but still...

Thanks
    Reviews
    GraceC, I am so sorry you are put through this.

I wish you strength to go through the next process, and if you are not comfortable doing a natural (I wont), go with how you feel and do a c-sect. It is a very very difficult time and you have the right to choose which pathway to take.

Thanks
    Reviews

Im so so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you over the next few days xoxo