+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default So hard to make a baby!

I totally know how u all feel I hav had now 3 mc in a row and they are putting it down to my thyroid which I've also gained a auto immune disease where the body attacks its self inside so every time I fall pregnant it kills it off I've tried few things I'm finding it hard knowing its due to my body I hav no control over it as we want a 3rd bub but I'm starting to think my dream of that is slowly lowering I'm so greatf I hav two kids cause if I had this earlier I wouldn't be coping as well I really hope you all can get bfp and your dreams come true xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: So hard to make a baby!

Its just to hard have been trying for 7 years and had 6 miscarriages iam just so over it if it dont work this month iam giving up for a while

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

My husband and I tried to fall pregnant for 7 years. The comment I hated the most that people used to say to me was oh when you stop trying it will happen, just go on a holiday that's how I feel pregnant! I just wanted to grab them and say nope.. Sorry love it won't work like that for me! I need the right cocktail of drugs, unromantic s3x with my husband on a tight schedule and a male fs doing internal scans everyday of the week leading up to ovulation!!!!! But thanks for the advice!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

So glad that I am not alone!!! DH and u have been TTC #1 for 6 months now and every week I reckon someone tells us they are pregnant !!!! I just wish it was as easy for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am with you girls! Husband and I have been trying to conceive for 18ish months.. I am starting to lose track and give up counting the months!
    Its a really tough road. But we are staring IVF in January so I guess that's exciting.
    Hoping and praying you all get your little miracles soon. I often wonder after reading threads like this, how many people do I know that are going through this. People are always posting pregnancy pics and everything on fb, no one ever posts stuff about infertility and not getting pregnant straight away. It just seems like its a little more common than facebook makes out! So its nice to know that it isn't an instant thing for everyone.

Stay positive
    x