+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh and also before i got pregnant with my son i had 2 miscarriages many years before that and it made me so sad i thought i would never get the baby i had always wanted but it happened and he was born healthy so don't let yourself get down over it miscarriages happen but for a good reason as the baby is usually not healthy, such a terrible thing to go through tho.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default So hard to make a baby!

Been trying since march. Feels like forever

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Baby mad View Post
    I think about my miscarriage daily and what I should be doing if I was pregnant. It still plays on my mind that we finally achieved a baby and then it was taken away so quickly.
    Wish it was easier to make a baby.
    Thanks for the support. It's good to know your not alone.
    Def know how this feels-its not the TTC that bothers me as much as the fact we already got a BFP n have nothin to show for it yet I know 3/4 girls who got pregnant around the same time n just can't get away from being reminded what journey my body opted out of
    Hugs BM xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy86 how long did it take you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    With my two miscarriages that were over 6-7yrs ago i was never trying i was young at the time so they were both a suprise that ended sadly in early losses. Then trying for my first pregnancy i got pregnant in the first month then with this pregnancy we also started trying in march so it was 7 months of trying and it felt forever there were times i felt like it was never going to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    With the two miscarriages i had over 6-7yrs ago i was not trying they were both suprises that ended up being early losses. Then with my son i got pregnant the first month of trying then 2 yrs later we started tring for this bub and we started trying in March also so it took us 7months that felt forever i started to think it was never going to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby mad View Post
    I'm so frustrated at my body. Why something so natural is so hard to create?
    I did a pregnancy test and bfn.
    I thought I really was with the cramps and the massive amount of jawline acne and swollen breasts.

Why can't it be easy? I'm getting to a point if giving up. Anyone else feel the same?
    I feel like this every day I don't understand why my body is failing me and my poor DH, it will be 5 years TTC in a few weeks, so unfair, it definitely shouldn't be this hard I want to give up but for some reason I'm not ready yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is very frustrating that's for sure been ttc 20 months and not one pregnancy. I'm hopeful as we will be starting IVF very shortly though it still plays on my mind,what if it never happens.?! it really sux, never thought it would be so hard to have a baby a 30 years old I have days where I am positive but today just isn't one of those days it really does suck I guess all we cam do is try and be positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just don't give up. I know you are likely just on one of those days where is gets to you more than usual. It took me 8 months TTC and I was starting to think it was never going to happen and all of a sudden I am looking at that test expecting to see another negative but instead its POSITIVE. Its the best feeling in the world when it finally happens I have been trying 8 months now this time too - so really know how you are feeling... and I have to say that I am obsessed with becoming pregnant again and very frustrated that we are at 8 months AGAIN grrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by Shell T View Post
    People say not to stress but it plays on your mind all day every day. (
    I wonder how long it took to conceive for these ppl who tell you not to stress....
    What a stupid thing to say :-(
    Last edited by ExcuseMyFrench; 30-10-2012 at 22:12.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

saxonrose  (06-11-2012)